• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Greetings, weird animal people..

Lea.Tigris

Reluctant Conversationalist
I'm Lea.
My fursona is a grumpy "lone wolf" golden tiger.
I draw SFW stuff. I play video games a lot. I design things for video games as a part of my studies. I also like to read, play musical instruments and hang out in the sun at every opportunity.

I suppose I'm of the weird sort where I have hang ups about talking to people online, rather than talking to people IRL.. so I may be shy at first.. Be gentle..

N

neonfurries

I'm Lea.
My fursona is a grumpy "lone wolf" golden tiger.
I draw SFW stuff. I play video games a lot. I design things for video games as a part of my studies. I also like to read, play musical instruments and hang out in the sun at every opportunity.

I suppose I'm of the weird sort where I have hang ups about talking to people online, rather than talking to people IRL.. so I may be shy at first.. Be gentle..

welcome to furaffinity! tigers are always welcome :D
what kind of games do you like to play and by game design, does that mean you do pixel art or 3d art?

Vince_Werewolf

Herbivoraceous Musician
Greetings, tigress Lea. *bows*
We hope you have a good time here at the forums!

Lea.Tigris

welcome to furaffinity! tigers are always welcome :D
what kind of games do you like to play and by game design, does that mean you do pixel art or 3d art?

I play a bit of everything. But at the moment I'm hooked on Overwatch, replaying Shadow of the Colossus and playing through The Witcher 3 and Fallout 4.
As for game design, I have experiemce in pixel art, 3d, 2d, 2d animation and UE4. But I will be specializing in 3D asset design and animation. :3
Busy busy!

RinkuTheRuffian

Punished "Venom" Rinku
HI THERE.

Well, that was all the enthusiasm I could muster for this millennia.
Anyway, welcome, tigress lady with the wicked hairdo. No problem with being a bit shy; we encourage lurkers as opposed to people like me who are probably too blunt for their own good. But don't let that stop you from making friends.

Please, I like friends... o~o

D

Deleted member 82554

Pfft none are grumpier than I. And I noticed you don't do NSFW stuff. That means you're not a depraved creep. I like you already.

Lea.Tigris

HI THERE.

Well, that was all the enthusiasm I could muster for this millennia.
Anyway, welcome, tigress lady with the wicked hairdo. No problem with being a bit shy; we encourage lurkers as opposed to people like me who are probably too blunt for their own good. But don't let that stop you from making friends.

Please, I like friends... o~o

I feel honored that you would use such enthusiasm towards me! Thank you for the warm welcome!

Pfft none are grumpier than I. And I noticed you don't do NSFW stuff. That means you're not a depraved creep. I like you already.

I'm glad to see there is still some love for SFW furries. :'3
It's rare I meet any like me..

shapeless0ne

it's a moth! it a dragon! no, it's a avali boi!
welcome mr, golden tiger. I hope you like these forums :3

N

neonfurries

I play a bit of everything. But at the moment I'm hooked on Overwatch, replaying Shadow of the Colossus and playing through The Witcher 3 and Fallout 4.
As for game design, I have experiemce in pixel art, 3d, 2d, 2d animation and UE4. But I will be specializing in 3D asset design and animation. :3
Busy busy!
every game you listed is my fuckin jaaaaam!what platform do you play overwatch on? I have mine on PC! Shadow of the colossus is so thrilling, I loved fighting the bird and the bison! I'm yet to complete the witcher 3 storyline lol, I've been trying to complete the side quests first. As for Fallout 4 I only recently got far harbor, I can't wait to dive into it!

Lea.Tigris

every game you listed is my fuckin jaaaaam!what platform do you play overwatch on? I have mine on PC! Shadow of the colossus is so thrilling, I loved fighting the bird and the bison! I'm yet to complete the witcher 3 storyline lol, I've been trying to complete the side quests first. As for Fallout 4 I only recently got far harbor, I can't wait to dive into it!

I play Overwatch on PC as well. x3
And the bird is also my favourite! So ominous. The electric eel gives me the creeps. QQ

Welcome lea!

Thank you! :D