• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Greetings

Vinny (Tpr)

The rainbow rat o3o
Hoii *smiles*

im New to the forums and i thought i would say hi to all you peeps

*throws glitter* if there's anything you wont to know just ask im a open book o3o

Love vinny the pack rat xooxoxooxox

Vinny (Tpr)

The rainbow rat o3o
Do you have more pictures of your fersona? I would love to see more! =3
Sadly i dont at the moment but i have two pieces in the work for public eyes and another for well not so public eyes ^3^ ill make sure to send you a like to them when there done

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Hey there, and welcome. Nice to see a rat, I've always thought the fandom could use more rats.

Here, in Baltimore, we have a lot of the actual sort. Very speedy, they are, at night.

So as a packrat, what is it you collect/save/stash away?

Vinny (Tpr)

The rainbow rat o3o
Hey there, and welcome. Nice to see a rat, I've always thought the fandom could use more rats.

Here, in Baltimore, we have a lot of the actual sort. Very speedy, they are, at night.

So as a packrat, what is it you collect/save/stash away?

thanks o3o for the welcome and yeah there seems to a low amount of rats Running around the fandom

and as for your question hmm he pretty my horads anything with a reflective surface as he is somewhat vain and loves to look his best at all time but he also has a large jewelry collection