• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Greetings.

MyMonkeyLife

Hello, I'm (kind of) new here.

I've been lurking for a bit (and will probably lurk more), but I decided now would be the time to actually introduce myself...

First thing, I'm not good at doing these types of posts even though I've done quite a few of them in my life. I guess I could tell you somethings about myself.

I'm new to the furry fandom, but I've always been a fan of anthro characters my whole life. I was born the year of the monkey, and am a pisces (incidentally, if I ever got a tattoo, it would be of a monkey holding two fish). I don't have a fursona, but I would base it off of a monkey.

If you couldn't tell by my avatar, I also love anime. I am a creative writer who likes to do stories, but I have also done poetry in the past.

Uh, if you have any questions or anything else you want to know about me, just ask.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Welcome to the fandom and the forum, bro.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

MyMonkeyLife

I just want to thank everyone who has welcomed me here.

I'm enjoying the forums so far, and glad to be here =D

MyMonkeyLife

AHHH Beerus! lol nice to meet you.
A monkey would be cool, have you decided on what kind of monkey? :D
I'll probably have to do some research, but currently the look I'm thinking of is a standard cartoon monkey. I have an Abu plush that I love the look of his eyes so maybe some sort of Disney monkey?
Basically a photo of my Abu

As for coloring, I'm thinking two tones, something like this:
800px-Macaca_sinica_-_01.jpg

Although, I'm not sure if I should do the white/grey fur, and brown. Or have the front fur be brown, and then the back fur be a darker brown.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Welcome from a skunk...also born in the year of The Monkey!