• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Greetings!

DrakkenWulf

Parent Fur
Who am I?
  • God Follower
  • Loving hubby
  • Grey muzzle
  • Parent of three great kids
  • Professional game developer
  • Motorcycle cruising rider
  • Amateur vocalist
What do I believe in?
  • Our choices define who we are.
  • We all are created equal; we are not all taught equally. Parents need to be parents, not just expect schools to do the whole job.
  • Furs need counseling to help with life problems just like everyone else. What we don't need is counselors who think there's something wrong with them because we're furs
  • There are two worlds, the rich and the poor. It shouldn't be that way. The rich stay in power by dividing the poor.
  • Love above all.
My kids have grown enough now that I can start looking outside my little world again.

I've been a lone wolf far too long. Great things start with good teams, not lone wolves. I'm interested in a bunch of different things but the only team I have is for the game development.

Any of this resonate for anyone?

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
I like your priorities.

Welcome back to the forum, since you've been here since 2007. I wouldn't mind getting to know you better.

Yakamaru

I put the fun in dysfunctional
A little late, but welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

D

Deleted member 82554

You seem like a reasonably open, balanced individual but is shy about age I see; understandable. Certain people in this fandom can be quite discriminatory about those in certain age groups.

In any case, welcome. Check out Anthrodex when you get the time, it's not too bad.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Who am I?
  • God Follower
  • Loving hubby
  • Grey muzzle
  • Parent of three great kids
  • Professional game developer
  • Motorcycle cruising rider
  • Amateur vocalist
What do I believe in?
  • Our choices define who we are.
  • We all are created equal; we are not all taught equally. Parents need to be parents, not just expect schools to do the whole job.
  • Furs need counseling to help with life problems just like everyone else. What we don't need is counselors who think there's something wrong with them because we're furs
  • There are two worlds, the rich and the poor. It shouldn't be that way. The rich stay in power by dividing the poor.
  • Love above all.
My kids have grown enough now that I can start looking outside my little world again.

I've been a lone wolf far too long. Great things start with good teams, not lone wolves. I'm interested in a bunch of different things but the only team I have is for the game development.

Any of this resonate for anyone?

Pleasure to meetcha fellow grey(ish) muzzled friend, names Mambi! <bows over his tail humbly>

DrakkenWulf

Parent Fur