• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Greetings

Krazzy

Hello everyone, Let me introduce myself to the Fandom, I am 19, Part of the USN, I have been a fan of Furs seince i was 14-15 so its been a little while, although i never made my appreance known to the rest of the community/Society, I am an Active Part of the SL community in Furry RP and Casual Social interaction, Not just because its fun, I love it ^^

And as for my profile pic, Im waiting for A commission and my first as well for my Fursona.. and i cant draw ... >.>

ooki-chan

hello * bows* im kara amaterasu ((( rpc))online name) its nice to meet all of u im 18 and and im USA and live in Texas, yes the cowboy state lol. Im into rping and have been a furry for only a few months my friend changed me and the way i think of furries so i hope to meet and befriend some really cool furries here i luv getting PM IM and other attempts at communitcation im very random and a bit childish so i hope thats not much of a problem for any of u, i love being playful and am trying to improve my art so if ya want some art lemme no :3

TheNewfie

PS3 ID JLH1993
Hail from Canada/Newfoundland and welcome to the forums.