• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Group Roleplay: Chaos Rises! (+21)

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
(Note: The following is a MATURE based roleplay that has lore ideas taken from the Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer Fantasy/ Age of Sigmar universe. It is intended to be a rather serious roleplay with combat and themes of daemons and pseudo-religious undertones. Only adults may apply.)

Plot: Recently strange cults have been appearing all around. Secret societies, cults, and organizations that claim they can offer power, prestige, immortality, and knowledge that is forbidden to most. They claim to follow a pantheon called Chaos and there have been rumors of them being supernatural and even monsters. Your character will encounter these cultists, and based on their viewpoints they can either fight them and stop them from doing unspeakable evils to the world, or they can join them for rewards beyond their compression.

1617646536126.png

Rules:
1.This is a MATURE RP, your character could DIE.
2. This will have Warhammer lore in it, (at least with chaos and daemons.)
3.This will be a group roleplay on here. (Wait for me to make the starter please.)
4.The supernatural will be in this roleplay, (so expect some very out there ideas.)
5.For CHAOS players, I will bestow a "gift" to your characters based on their chaotic alignment. They can be a boon or mutation of Chaos.
6.Psyhic powers will be a major theme, (one of my characters I'll play is a psychic named Amanda.) https://www.deviantart.com/jaredthefox92/art/W-I-P-Sketch-Tzeentchian-Amanda-Chaos-Mobians-837398328 Both PURE and CHAOS characters are welcomed to use magic and psychic powers, (but may have to roll "deny the witch!" tests.)
7.Holy characters are good at fighting Chaos, so if your a PURE character, you can use "good" magic or "holy" themes to combat Chaos. Fighting normally also works out well too.
8. I'll reward competent roleplayers by giving them special weapons and item drops throughout the RP, PURE characters can find nice weapons, holy relics, and other goodies to help ward off Chaos. Chaotic characters will be given daemon weaponry and gifts of Chaos.
9.Dice won't be unless a conflict of characters needs to be resolved. This is more narrative driven.

Last edited:

Good Boy Avery

Level 28 Good Boy
So i don't know mearly as much 40k lore as i feel like i should lol, you think I'd still be able to find a way to participate??

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
So i don't know mearly as much 40k lore as i feel like i should lol, you think I'd still be able to find a way to participate??

That's fine, I expect not a lot of people would understand the lore so I have ways of "introducing" it to you. In fact that's sort of the theme, a lot of people don't understand what Chaos is and that is how Chaos hooks you.

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
I may be interested. Been years since I played but I have a moderately functional understanding of the lore. Dont really have a backstory ready but got one that could pass for a lizardman or old one

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
I may be interested. Been years since I played but I have a moderately functional understanding of the lore. Dont really have a backstory ready but got one that could pass for a lizardman or old one

Well, I was thinking this would be modern day or somewhat having a mystery and horror element, you can be a lizardman but people have cars and guns.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned

My idea is that if Chaos and Warhammer themes came to a world that was almost like our own, (minus all the anthro characters and furry themes). But that most people start off not even knowing what Chaos exactly is, they just see disappearances and murders on the news and they think it's just your average nutty doomsday cult. Then Chaos characters will come to them and tempt them to join Chaos or they join my pure heroine and her sidekick to stop them.

Tacoshark

My idea is that if Chaos and Warhammer themes came to a world that was almost like our own, (minus all the anthro characters and furry themes). But that most people start off not even knowing what Chaos exactly is, they just see disappearances and murders on the news and they think it's just your average nutty doomsday cult. Then Chaos characters will come to them and tempt them to join Chaos or they join my pure heroine and her sidekick to stop them.
I got you. Either or mine could fit in in that case

Tacoshark

One has a bio, not linked here as it would not necessarily fit well for story. Can write up in next few days for either

IMG_20201125_205156_919.jpg
Kaiten-ref-post.jpg

Jackpot Raccuki

Forgot to pay the bills with his skills.
Don’t know anything about Warhammer so you’ll have to just throw the ropes if needs be.

Would be nice to know in case other character(s) of mine would fit better.

Okay, can you please give me a ref of your character?
I’ll ask in case anyone else does, but do you perhaps have any suggestions of what to put or show for character’s ref?

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Don’t know anything about Warhammer so you’ll have to just throw the ropes if needs be.

Would be nice to know in case other character(s) of mine would fit better.

I’ll ask in case anyone else does, but do you perhaps have any suggestions of what to put or show for character’s ref?

That's okay, I have ways of getting people equated. :3

Well, it largely depends on what you want them to do. Do you want them to remain the same or perhaps serve humanity? Or will they fall into Chaos and be part of a specific Chaos god or just follow the dark pantheon as a whole? The choice is yours.

Well, other than the descriptive information I really need to know personal flaws, their alignment, their likes and dislikes, things that one of my Chaos characters could pick up and tempt them with or corrupt them. Unless they're generally noble and then they'll help Sister Clark. A big point of this roleplay is falling from grace or rising above temptation to serve others. (Like I said, there's a lot of psuedo-religious undertones in the RP.) So, I will need to see if they're chaos material or if they'll try to help Agatha ward off Chaos. So be very specific with terms of morality, interests, personalities, personal flaws and strengths and such.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Was literally just about to ask this lol.

"Well, it largely depends on what you want them to do. Do you want them to remain the same or perhaps serve humanity? Or will they fall into Chaos and be part of a specific Chaos god or just follow the dark pantheon as a whole? The choice is yours.

Well, other than the descriptive information I really need to know personal flaws, their alignment, their likes and dislikes, things that one of my Chaos characters could pick up and tempt them with or corrupt them. Unless they're generally noble and then they'll help Sister Clark. A big point of this roleplay is falling from grace or rising above temptation to serve others. (Like I said, there's a lot of psuedo-religious undertones in the RP.) So, I will need to see if they're chaos material or if they'll try to help Agatha ward off Chaos. So be very specific with terms of morality, interests, personalities, personal flaws and strengths and such."

Good Boy Avery

Level 28 Good Boy
Here would be good as I can retrace and look up information better.

Got it.

Name: Avery
Species: canine [unspecified breed]
Physical description: olive green fur, emerald eyes, perky ears. Limbs darken to black at the extremities. Has a celtic knot tattoo sleeve on his right forearm.
Stats: 6-ft tall, 200 lbs, athletic build
Alignment: lawful neutral.

Personality: quirky, quick with a joke, attempts to keep things lively. Despite this, hates stagnation, tries to keep himself and his teammates on task. Keeps emotions hidden somewhat well, slow to anger.

For the purpose of this roleplay, will we be starting as civilians, military, armed forces of some kind? I'll edit this post accordingly.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Got it.

Name: Avery
Species: canine [unspecified breed]
Physical description: olive green fur, emerald eyes, perky ears. Limbs darken to black at the extremities. Has a celtic knot tattoo sleeve on his right forearm.
Stats: 6-ft tall, 200 lbs, athletic build
Alignment: lawful neutral.

Personality: quirky, quick with a joke, attempts to keep things lively. Despite this, hates stagnation, tries to keep himself and his teammates on task. Keeps emotions hidden somewhat well, slow to anger.

For the purpose of this roleplay, will we be starting as civilians, military, armed forces of some kind? I'll edit this post accordingly.

Would you like him to join Chaos or would he safeguard himself from it?

Tacoshark

Alright, also something tells me Toka would work well under Slaanesh. Slaanesh is the god/goddess of beauty, perfection, excess, the senses, and well other things. Slaanesh is also the deity of hedonism.
Hmm, actually kinda fits the character. I will try to type out a more detailed bio later today.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
JOIN

Okay, well you can either pick an alignment I can make happen now, or I can choose for you. They go like this:

Undivided: You're in the middle, you get fancy demonic weaponry, armor, special abilities, and you're the most "intact", but you're pretty much hated as a fence sitter and Undivided characters generally just didn't want to be in Chaos in the first place, or they're just your average seflish self serving villain.

Khorne: You're all about melee combat, fighting, wanting to be strong, and to basically be the chad of the group. You hate psychic powers and you want a good brawl to the death. (Think Vikings.) The leader of the cult is a Khornate, so you get to work for the head honcho if you go this route.

Nurgle: You're basically the "happiest", (well most fulfilled). You become ugly looking, but hey at least you're immune to all diseases, hard to kill, and have a lot of friends in the sect of Chaos. Plus, you're basically immortal. Oh and you're in the same bunch as Death Guard, (my favorite Chaos warband in Warhammer 40,000). You'll have to deal with Festor, but she's literally the nicest Chaos character in the story:
Festor 2018.png

Tzeentch: Magic, knowledge, power. Your character wants to know what is unknown to mortals, to have power beyond their comprehension, or they just like casting evil hellfire balls and summoning daemons. You also will eventually get psychic powers and or your psychic powers will go through the roof. Plus, you get mutations that 'may' or may not be favorable to you. Amanda will be the one introducing all Tzeentchian players. Amanda is the mastermind behind the cultists and the most approachable character.
Tzeentch Grau.png

Slaanesh: The hedonist deity, your character loves beauty, perfection, the senses, and are quite sadistic. Slaanesh is considered the weakest of the gods (in lore, not in tabletop), but Slaanesh will make your character faster, more elegant, alluring, and you also are generally self-centered. Slaanesh also welcomes psychics and mutants as well, your characters are Slaanesh's mortal canvas. Monica will be the leader of the Slaanesh followers in the cult:
Monica the Cat 2018 For Gimp.png