• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Group Roleplay: Chaos Rises! (+21)

Good Boy Avery

Level 28 Good Boy
Will we be starting as "sane" and slowly succumbing to the chaos, or will we be starting in these faction? And would it be possible to start as an Undivided and change to an actual faction later on?

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Will we be starting as "sane" and slowly succumbing to the chaos, or will we be starting in these faction? And would it be possible to start as an Undivided and change to an actual faction later on?

You will start out sane, your characters may not even believe the cults are anything other than some local crazies until they meet them. Then things progress from there. You can start, but you'd have to know a lot about chaos lore to be a starter simply because well, there's a lot heavy acting involved. Once Undivided you can only pick a Chaos denomination, and once you pick that well that is your fate even to the afterlife. Chaos isn't the Dark Side, it's a done deal.

Good Boy Avery

Level 28 Good Boy
Oh, i don't plan on doin the starter lol, just trying to figure out our "square one."

I'll plan on becoming Undivided at first, see how the story plays out. I've got an idea for his reasoning for turning, just wanna make sure it fits.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Oh, i don't plan on doin the starter lol, just trying to figure out our "square one."

I'll plan on becoming Undivided at first, see how the story plays out. I've got an idea for his reasoning for turning, just wanna make sure it fits.

Okay, well for Undivided that is more than likely going to be Amanda. Simply because Amanda is the most calculated one. There's other characters like Kain but Amanda is the one who in general is doing the recruitment. The good news is that she has high standards, so she probably won't point you towards Tzeentch if you're not a good pawn for her schemes.

Good Boy Avery

Level 28 Good Boy
Okay, well for Undivided that is more than likely going to be Amanda. Simply because Amanda is the most calculated one. There's other characters like Kain but Amanda is the one who in general is doing the recruitment. The good news is that she has high standards, so she probably won't point you towards Tzeentch if you're not a good pawn for her schemes.
Sounds like a plan lol. In regards to fighting and combat, Avery tends to be more calculated as well, preferring long-range weapons or spells. He's proficient in close quarters when he has to be, but more to disrupt and disengage than to seek victory.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Sounds like a plan lol. In regards to fighting and combat, Avery tends to be more calculated as well, preferring long-range weapons or spells. He's proficient in close quarters when he has to be, but more to disrupt and disengage than to seek victory.

So Amanda hands him a gun and tells him to shoot people she wants shot. Got you.

So now we have a couple of future cultists, anyone want to be pure characters?

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Sorry for the delay, college impedes my RP time. I need to think of a big starter when I have free time so I can get us going. Maybe I should make another thread for in character roleplay and this be the sign up one?

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Okay, well what other type of lore do you need to know about in specifics?
General knowledge about Slannesh and the psychology of her followers.

If memory serves, Slannesh was born from the rampant debauchery of the Eldar and representsbvanity, lust, and desire. Beyond that I know little about Slannesh

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
General knowledge about Slannesh and the psychology of her followers.

If memory serves, Slannesh was born from the rampant debauchery of the Eldar and representsbvanity, lust, and desire. Beyond that I know little about Slannesh

Slaanesh is actually a he/she at the same time. At least in the old lore anyways.

Yeah, but Slaanesh also was in fantasy as well. See the Warp itself doesn't have 'time', meaning it's the same god/goddess from thousands of years ago.