• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Group Roleplays

Necrosis

Project_X said:
Necrosis said:
The forum seems a bit dead (and it's nearly impossible not to know about it). But anyway, will you only post on here if you want to do the MSN group chats?

Nu-uh. Every day we got at least 4-5posts which is a modrate speed.
I can make an MSN account, since my dad already downloaded the IM, and I can join in with ya! ^^
Alright, just add me when you do get an account. And if you could tell me who you are in the invite then that would be very appreciated.

uncia

Heh. An appropriate user name for deliberate (in context) thread necromancy, I guess. :)
Necrosis said:
As we all know, *glances at Codewolf and Anders* roleplaying is not allowed on the FurAffinity forums.
<clip>

k... I know that Rilvor and Code started a separate, external forum for RP (as noted on http://www.furaffinityforums.net/showthread.php?tid=9438 ), but I was unaware that anyone did officially give the thumbs up for mass-RP to recommence on the FA fora.
Could someone on the staff team please point me to the precise post where that was OK'd again, since I cannot find that off-hand.

Thanks,
d./uncia
[*flags post*]

Wolfblade

Nobody is role playing here. This thread seems specifically to be for the purpose of gathering people interested in RP to do so on MSN, with specific reference of acknowledgment that they can't RP here.

At the moment, there is no rule against off-topic in general (odd to have an off-topic board if that were the case), so this thread isn't any more objectionable than any number of other random threads active right now.

The purpose of a community is for people to be able to interact with fellow community members with similar interests. There's a rule against role playing, so these members are respecting that and role playing outside of the forum.

I can't really imagine what is objectionable about this thread that wouldn't apply more validly to other topics out there without complaint.

uncia

Wolfblade said:
There's a rule against role playing, so these members are respecting that and role playing outside of the forum.

That's all the answer I was looking for, thanks. The quote was a convenient clip from the top of the thread for the context/reminder.

d.

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
Wow! Unica you had to dig pretty deep for this thread. I mean this thread was started like last year I think. XD Though we did have an rp in this forum. It was in the What would you do in a Zombie Apocalypse or a thread along those lines. Those were fun times and I was surpised it went on as far as it did with no mod/admins telling us we can do that.

Wakasaki

I'm interested in RP'ing. I'm not that experienced, but I hope I can change that with this.

Last edited:

Trellek

Haelken Pathfinder
Vgm22 said:
Wow! Unica you had to dig pretty deep for this thread. I mean this thread was started like last year I think. XD Though we did have an rp in this forum. It was in the What would you do in a Zombie Apocalypse or a thread along those lines. Those were fun times and I was surpised it went on as far as it did with no mod/admins telling us we can do that.

Wait, that was the only one? What about pages 12-end of the "1000th Post Wins!" thread....You mean to say that never happened? It was all a dream? Hmmmm....*checks self in at Orofino Psychiatric Facility* Yes doctor, I seem to be unable to tell the difference between reality and fiction.

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
Trellek said:
Vgm22 said:

Wait, that was the only one? What about pages 12-end of the "1000th Post Wins!" thread....You mean to say that never happened? It was all a dream? Hmmmm....*checks self in at Orofino Psychiatric Facility* Yes doctor, I seem to be unable to tell the difference between reality and fiction.

If you look at the difference between the thread that I'm talking about and the one that we are in now. The 1000th post wins thread is part rp and part randomness, but the thread I'm talking about that I was in, turned into a huge RP that was based of the subject. Turned into a huge zombie rp.

Trellek

Haelken Pathfinder
Oh, ok, it's good to know I haven't completely lost my mind.

Arbiter

Totally Gay For Bridget!!
ingore..........
I'll do an RP, although im not good at it sadly, im willing to give it a shot...

death_god_extrodinarist@hotmail.com

Diego117

ALLLBATROSSSSS!!!
I'll try anything once.

diegofox117@hotmail.com

Arbiter

Totally Gay For Bridget!!
it'll be enjoyable to continue our neverending battle of who gets renamon