• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Group SFW Camping RP? (10 spots left)

O

Oakie-Dokie

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Rules:

~SFW
~Up to 3 characters allowed (can make more if one dies)
~Long-term
~No bullying
~Off-topic discussion MUST remain on its own channel
~Major plot twists to be approved by me

Plot:
A group of friends, previously separated by College, have agreed to meet up and go on a camping trip for the summer, deep in the mountains of Pennsylvania. We will go through the basic camping stuffs (lmao didn't know what to say, it's mainly going to be character development and relationship development) before my main character, Gad, gets his leg crushed in a landslide that cuts the group off from civilization. So now they're sorta stuck :p

When creating your character for the RP, simply fill out this form and submit it both here and on the "form submission" channel on the Discord server:

General
Character name:
Age (18-25):
Species:
Height:
Weight:
Build:
Eye colour:
Fur/scale/whatever colours:
defining features:

Clothing/accessories
Day Outfit:
Recreation Outfit:
Night Outfit:
Swimming Outfit:
Car (Jeep, Subaru, Ford, etc.):

Personality
General Personality:
fears:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Hobbies:
Any disorders? :

Other
Relationship? (MUST be between 2 different RP members, both parties have to accept said 'ship):
Significant part in plot? (MUST agree to be active in the RP):
Can you die? (will be previously run by you for acceptance):

So yea please join

O

Oakie-Dokie

Edit: under the General part of the form, make sure to add your occupation (doctor, police officer, therpaist, etc.)

O

Oakie-Dokie

Edit 2: forms must be approved before RPing.

also Bump!!

GarnetFerrum

Seven-tailed Fluffbutt
Would you be willing to accept first time RPers? I never really got around to doing them?
And I also would need to prioritize my online classes on days?

O

Oakie-Dokie

Would you be willing to accept first time RPers? I never really got around to doing them?
And I also would need to prioritize my online classes on days?
that's perfectly fine :3 Since it is on its own Discord server, we can RP whenever time allows. I know I have Cross Country starting soon too so I'll be getting busy.

As for 1st-time RPing, as this is long-term this would be a great way to help you improve your RP skill! Of course It is sorta nice to convince people into an RP :p