• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Grumble, grumble, draw, draw.

Tommy

Bored of this place
Would you like to try drawing my fursona? I don't have any decent references, and I could really use one.

You could look at my avatar and my bio if you need to.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
Can you draw me working in a garden? With a sun hat and overalls with a white t shirt underneath it. With dirt on the knees.

Gavrill

ladies~
M-hm, mostly get those on my DA account. So ask away.
White haired, blue-eyed young (early teens) catgirl with white ears, fluffy white tail, and a Glasgow smile like in my avatar. It's a cut on both sides of the mouth, so kinda like an elongated/exaggerated smile. Can have stitches or no, up to you.

Sorry I don't have a ref pic. If you want I could sketch something in return, but I'm not a great artist.

Bando

Ya boy
Ooh! If you're feeling creative could you try out a coyote? It'd be anthro, of course, but unfortunately I have no reference material to provide you with.

Bunzi

:3 i luv you
:3 i have a pretty challenging request if you would, i have no furry avatar/ or sig or pics that suit what i am :3 could you do this for me? (so i need all 3 but it'd be alot of work so could you do my avatar for now?)
a jackalope about the size of a wolf, with cats eyes (preferably purple eyes) with long body ish length ears with a couple peirceings (just standard silver rings) and maybes a sage/ or white jacket (prolly one from naruto) and maybe some white hair on the top of his head :3
its prolly gunna be grey / darkish for the normal back furr and lighter on the belly
and black paws :3
think u'd be able to do that? and the antlers just a light brown or bone colour :3
and he would be standing up on a cliff and the backround would be the ocean and maybe a burning boat or two in the distance ( and thinking about a shotgun on his back :3 and maybe goggles with tinted lens's w/e colour u think best)

name Bunzi
Pose standing ( or what you think is best)
pic
and backround the ocean (srry its a big request:3) srry :3 if this is made it will be my fursona :) but as it stands i have none yet