• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Guard cat reporting in!

Maur

Based Imperial Scum
Howdy, folks and furs!
You can call me Maur and I've been active on FA for about a month but I had no idea the site also harbored a forum. Go me. So, yeah, figured I might as well introduce myself.

I'm not a professional artist. I'm merely a casual hobby doodler and I recently got into drawing animals and anthros (mostly birds and cats). I love experimenting with styles and my tools of the trade consist of Photoshop, CSP and Medibang.

That's enough about me.
Have a nice day, y'all!

Last edited:

Maur

Based Imperial Scum
Cheers! Also, sorry if I posted in the wrong category. It says "Forum Introductions" so, I guessssss it's the right place to say hello?

Last edited:

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
(I'm 4', what can I possibly do against ogre brigands?)

Cheers! Also, sorry if I posted in the wrong category. It says "Forum Introductions" so, I guessssss it's the right place to say hello?
Oh, but this is the right place for sure! Welcome.

Edit: there is something wrong with the link to your gallery in your profile. I think you need to put there just your username, not the whole web address.

Last edited:

Maur

Based Imperial Scum
Oh, but this is the right place for sure! Welcome.

Edit: there is something wrong with the link to your gallery in your profile. I think you need to put there just your username, not the whole web address.

Cheers, mate!

Oops! I thought I was supposed to paste the whole URL for the link to work. My bad. Thank you for pointing it out!

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Welcome to the forums!

I look forward to seeing more of your art and seeing you here around the forums. We're a pretty silly bunch if you haven't gotten that yet. The Games section here definitely will prove that! It's a fun place to meet people. I hope you have a lot of fun here and make some great friends. If you ever want to chat or have any questions, feel free to message me.

Maur

Based Imperial Scum
Welcome to the forums!

I look forward to seeing more of your art and seeing you here around the forums. We're a pretty silly bunch if you haven't gotten that yet. The Games section here definitely will prove that! It's a fun place to meet people. I hope you have a lot of fun here and make some great friends. If you ever want to chat or have any questions, feel free to message me.

Cheers, fam! Silly bunch, you say? Then I'll have no problems fitting in.

I do have one question actually. I couldn't find much info regarding how journals work on FA so what I'm wondering is: Is it possible to search for journals like on DeviantArt? For example, I write a journal titled "Applesauce" which means anyone hitting up the keyword "applesauce" might see it in their search results.

Cheerios!

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Cheers, fam! Silly bunch, you say? Then I'll have no problems fitting in.

I do have one question actually. I couldn't find much info regarding how journals work on FA so what I'm wondering is: Is it possible to search for journals like on DeviantArt? For example, I write a journal titled "Applesauce" which means anyone hitting up the keyword "applesauce" might see it in their search results.

Cheerios!
I am by no means well-versed on the main site. However, I seem to be unable to search for Journal entries. I did see someone post a journal entry as a "Story" so that would be an option if you were wanting to be able to search through your own entries or to make them more publicly exposed.

Maur

Based Imperial Scum
Ah, gotcha! Thank you for the info!

The reason I asked is because I want to host raffles, giveaways and stuff for my watchers without getting random people storming in just for the freebies (I've had it happen on Deviantart due the site's ability to search for Journals).

Anyway, it seems like Journals don't show up in the search results so it should be fine.

Cheers again! :cool: