• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

LoLiLaDoozy

Hey! I'm LoLiLaDoozy!

For a while now I always had an interest in anthroart and the many styles of it. I never really embraced it because surprise surprise my school was filled with trash who seemed to follow the same herd and despised anything different. So I suppressed it and ignored the calling of the community.

Until now, I have followed furry and scaly youtubers, artists who do plantigrade, digigrade and feral drawings, and have created an couple of furry OCs and kinda now having a moment of embracing who I am and what I like to really do.

D&D, roleplays (I'm a bit rusty with the typing and story based rps, for a while I did an combination of asterisk and description all together, apparently there is a cringe culture for asterisk rps now???) anime, manga, even my love of alternative/goth attire has come back after a year or two of trying out of looking like a hipster and then trying pastel fairy kei, I guess you can call me a pastel goth as I still like the cute fashion... I have an black leather/pink fluffy personality when it comes to that.

I kinda screwed myself over by living a life that wasn't me, being led to do photography instead of illustration/drawing, now in debt because of doing a degree of photography and having a useless degree because I am burnt out with cameras and digital photography/editing. But I am hoping now it's a rebirth of me.

A somewhat happy, optimistic, pastel goth deer.

TL;DR: I led a life that wasn't really me, suppressed my love for furries and other hobbies because I was the weird one and wanted to belong, and now I am trying to live life like I want to with whatever I want. Also I connect myself to being a deer. Whoop.

N

NightTripper

Always be true to yourself. It's like telling people no, it just feels good.

Welcome to the group, I'm sure you'll get along just fine.

S

Scots

Welcome! And good luck!
And you might be burnt out now, but photography isn't a useless skill. Eventually you'll be glad you have that skill set.
Choosing a career path based on a hobby usually causes burnout because when it's work, it's no longer fun and is toxic to the creativity. I'm a burnt out engineer myself, but now I no longer work in engineering and I'm starting to get back into tinkering and designing/building stuff.

JakeTheFoXx

Ope, 'Scuse Me
Hey! I'm LoLiLaDoozy!

For a while now I always had an interest in anthroart and the many styles of it. I never really embraced it because surprise surprise my school was filled with trash who seemed to follow the same herd and despised anything different. So I suppressed it and ignored the calling of the community.

Until now, I have followed furry and scaly youtubers, artists who do plantigrade, digigrade and feral drawings, and have created an couple of furry OCs and kinda now having a moment of embracing who I am and what I like to really do.

D&D, roleplays (I'm a bit rusty with the typing and story based rps, for a while I did an combination of asterisk and description all together, apparently there is a cringe culture for asterisk rps now???) anime, manga, even my love of alternative/goth attire has come back after a year or two of trying out of looking like a hipster and then trying pastel fairy kei, I guess you can call me a pastel goth as I still like the cute fashion... I have an black leather/pink fluffy personality when it comes to that.

I kinda screwed myself over by living a life that wasn't me, being led to do photography instead of illustration/drawing, now in debt because of doing a degree of photography and having a useless degree because I am burnt out with cameras and digital photography/editing. But I am hoping now it's a rebirth of me.

A somewhat happy, optimistic, pastel goth deer.

TL;DR: I led a life that wasn't really me, suppressed my love for furries and other hobbies because I was the weird one and wanted to belong, and now I am trying to live life like I want to with whatever I want. Also I connect myself to being a deer. Whoop.
Hi, and welcome! It's nice to meet you. It feels quite liberating to shed the superficial skin we wear for society and to protect ourselves. In the context of being a furry, we all have our own unique path that brought us here. I have been shown nothing but love and acceptance since finding my way here not long ago. I have no doubt you will receive the same treatment!

Water Draco

Next LondonFurs?? Please stay tuned
Hello and welcome.

I have found within the fandom I have found ways to reconnect with hobbies and interests that I used to enjoy.

We never truly know where the next step on the path will take us or how it will effect us. But try to remember to look after yourself and have some fun.