• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

LoLiLaDoozy

Hey! I'm LoLiLaDoozy!

For a while now I always had an interest in anthroart and the many styles of it. I never really embraced it because surprise surprise my school was filled with trash who seemed to follow the same herd and despised anything different. So I suppressed it and ignored the calling of the community.

Until now, I have followed furry and scaly youtubers, artists who do plantigrade, digigrade and feral drawings, and have created an couple of furry OCs and kinda now having a moment of embracing who I am and what I like to really do.

D&D, roleplays (I'm a bit rusty with the typing and story based rps, for a while I did an combination of asterisk and description all together, apparently there is a cringe culture for asterisk rps now???) anime, manga, even my love of alternative/goth attire has come back after a year or two of trying out of looking like a hipster and then trying pastel fairy kei, I guess you can call me a pastel goth as I still like the cute fashion... I have an black leather/pink fluffy personality when it comes to that.

I kinda screwed myself over by living a life that wasn't me, being led to do photography instead of illustration/drawing, now in debt because of doing a degree of photography and having a useless degree because I am burnt out with cameras and digital photography/editing. But I am hoping now it's a rebirth of me.

A somewhat happy, optimistic, pastel goth deer.

TL;DR: I led a life that wasn't really me, suppressed my love for furries and other hobbies because I was the weird one and wanted to belong, and now I am trying to live life like I want to with whatever I want. Also I connect myself to being a deer. Whoop.

N

NightTripper

Always be true to yourself. It's like telling people no, it just feels good.

Welcome to the group, I'm sure you'll get along just fine.

S

Scots

Welcome! And good luck!
And you might be burnt out now, but photography isn't a useless skill. Eventually you'll be glad you have that skill set.
Choosing a career path based on a hobby usually causes burnout because when it's work, it's no longer fun and is toxic to the creativity. I'm a burnt out engineer myself, but now I no longer work in engineering and I'm starting to get back into tinkering and designing/building stuff.

JakeTheFoXx

Ope, 'Scuse Me
Hey! I'm LoLiLaDoozy!

For a while now I always had an interest in anthroart and the many styles of it. I never really embraced it because surprise surprise my school was filled with trash who seemed to follow the same herd and despised anything different. So I suppressed it and ignored the calling of the community.

Until now, I have followed furry and scaly youtubers, artists who do plantigrade, digigrade and feral drawings, and have created an couple of furry OCs and kinda now having a moment of embracing who I am and what I like to really do.

D&D, roleplays (I'm a bit rusty with the typing and story based rps, for a while I did an combination of asterisk and description all together, apparently there is a cringe culture for asterisk rps now???) anime, manga, even my love of alternative/goth attire has come back after a year or two of trying out of looking like a hipster and then trying pastel fairy kei, I guess you can call me a pastel goth as I still like the cute fashion... I have an black leather/pink fluffy personality when it comes to that.

I kinda screwed myself over by living a life that wasn't me, being led to do photography instead of illustration/drawing, now in debt because of doing a degree of photography and having a useless degree because I am burnt out with cameras and digital photography/editing. But I am hoping now it's a rebirth of me.

A somewhat happy, optimistic, pastel goth deer.

TL;DR: I led a life that wasn't really me, suppressed my love for furries and other hobbies because I was the weird one and wanted to belong, and now I am trying to live life like I want to with whatever I want. Also I connect myself to being a deer. Whoop.
Hi, and welcome! It's nice to meet you. It feels quite liberating to shed the superficial skin we wear for society and to protect ourselves. In the context of being a furry, we all have our own unique path that brought us here. I have been shown nothing but love and acceptance since finding my way here not long ago. I have no doubt you will receive the same treatment!