• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Guess the video game character...

T

T-LARC

So here's the idea - you give three clues as to which video game character you're thinking of. They can be a character from any video game in any generation, so go as vague as you like, but make sure the clues are entertaining, or at least interesting! Also make sure people can actually guess the character - don't be a dick by giving everyone three totally useless clues! Game protagonists are probably a good bet too, or at least characters that people will remember!

So if I were to say my character:

1.) Often crawls on the ground
2.) Is hairy
3.) Has an affinity for cardboard boxes

Then obviously, I'm referring to Solid Snake from the Metal Gear franchise!

Have fun, and let's see who can come up with some truly ingenious ones! ^_^

Xaroin

THE ONE THE ONLY
Better idea
1) Is a robot
2) Can fly using a machine gun
3) In a cave

T

T-LARC

Bandicoot Crashing = too easy
I'm going to go with Crash Bandicoot on this one. Yes, I win. No, you can't take it back. And no, I definitely don't see the much harder one underneath your point that I definitely can't figure out! ;P

Stratelier

1) Spiky-haired blonde mercenary wielding a two-handed sword
2) Has a girlfriend from a destroyed hometown
3) Your first guess doesn't count

Kirkzer

It's not Eddie Dombrowski from Silent Hill 2, is it? If it is, I'm going mental that I was actually able to guess it from that. :)
no sorry that would have been better but it's a lot easier than you may think. I use spooky instead of ghost to make it a bit harder.

Karpish McKarp

Finger guns for days
1) Spiky-haired blonde mercenary wielding a two-handed sword
2) Has a girlfriend from a destroyed hometown
3) Your first guess doesn't count

Wait... Wait wait wait...
Is this a trick question?
Anyone would guess it was Cloud Strife from FFVII, but that would be too obvious. You're more clever than that...

It wouldn't happen to be Dart from Legend of the Dragoon, would it?

Stratelier

Wait... Wait wait wait...
Is this a trick question?
Anyone would guess it was Cloud Strife from FFVII, but that would be too obvious. You're more clever than that...

It wouldn't happen to be Dart from Legend of the Dragoon, would it?
Well technically it depends on which order you guessed them in... but yes.

T

T-LARC

no sorry that would have been better but it's a lot easier than you may think. I use spooky instead of ghost to make it a bit harder.
I've got to admit, I looked up 'video games ghost pizza' for about ten minutes trying to find out who it could be. I'm going to have one more try, and if I still don't get, I'm conceding. Is it Pac-Man?

T

T-LARC

*Getting the answer right fills you with determination.

Oh god I'm trash. XD But yes!
I love it. We're both furry trash that love Undertale - that's about as stereotypical as you can get without also shipping Undyne and Alphys. But maybe I'm speaking too soon... ;P

Karpish McKarp

Finger guns for days
I love it. We're both furry trash that love Undertale - that's about as stereotypical as you can get without also shipping Undyne and Alphys. But maybe I'm speaking too soon... ;P
*Snort* Alphys and Undyne? I mean, they're cute and all- adorable even! But my main ship is a lot more deplorable than fishy love. IIIIII won't get into it here. >.>

Instead I have another game character!

-Likes pudding, but only the 'true pudding'
-Is a bird and only a bird no matter what setting you use.
-Is somehow a good swimmer, despite... you know... wings.

Kirkzer

I've got to admit, I looked up 'video games ghost pizza' for about ten minutes trying to find out who it could be. I'm going to have one more try, and if I still don't get, I'm conceding. Is it Pac-Man?
pizza eat spooky it is Pac-Man! the developers was eating pizza when they designed him so you could quite literally say he is a pizza. apparently the sound Pac-Man makes when eating sounds like the word "eat" in Japanese. Pac-Man eats spooky things but saying ghost was far too easy.

T

T-LARC

pizza eat spooky it is Pac-Man! the developers was eating pizza when they designed him so you could quite literally say he is a pizza. apparently the sound Pac-Man makes when eating sounds like the word "eat" in Japanese. Pac-Man eats spooky things but saying ghost was far too easy.
That's fair, ghost would have been too easy. Good one, although 'pizza eat spooky' does also sound like the name of a badly translated Japanese gameshow. :p

Awf

Dank Memer
I have a few

1: "Do you like hurting other people?"
2: wears a varsity jacket
3: chicken mask

1: awkward
2: giggles at the name of a song
3: radio host

1: ah nu
2: cheeki breeki
3: iv damke

1: dead
2: lemons
3: bought a salt mine

1: "My friend. My ally. My betrayer. What will happen today will change the world forever. Nothing can stop this. Not even you."
2: Achievement Unlocked: Time Paradox
3: The enemy of an enemy is my friend