• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Guess What the Person is Like by Thier Sona

MadKiyo

Furry from the discount section
Productive, soft spoken but laughs often, adventurous.

I may have used more than just the avatar to measure, but that probably won't make a difference.

kFFaAWO.jpg

(oops, almost forgot picture)

SlyRiolu

A-veri Rood Roo
That's mostly right I'm surprised, but I'm not really productive at the moment I'm doing this instead of writing my story lol.

Hmm... maybe the type of introvert that's creative and loves to entertain him/herself with her own thoughts instead of talking but judging by the avatar you additionally seem to be jumpy. Ether that or I'm completely wrong since part of my judgement is from the eyes and the eyes are from bugs soooo yeah.

MadKiyo

Furry from the discount section
That's mostly right I'm surprised, but I'm not really productive at the moment I'm doing this instead of writing my story lol.

Hmm... maybe the type of introvert that's creative and loves to entertain him/herself with her own thoughts instead of talking but judging by the avatar you additionally seem to be jumpy. Ether that or I'm completely wrong since part of my judgement is from the eyes and the eyes are from bugs soooo yeah.

I'd say that's pretty accurate. Jumpy not as much (not too anxious about anything for very long), but I do fidget and jump from idea to idea quite easily.

SSJ3Mewtwo

Productive, soft spoken but laughs often, adventurous.

I may have used more than just the avatar to measure, but that probably won't make a difference.

kFFaAWO.jpg

(oops, almost forgot picture)

I would guess adventurous, and willing to do or try stuff that others wouldn't, or flight from one idea or thought to another.

1451734114.ssj3mewtwo_danielsfw.png

1493188200.ssj3mewtwo_1486890474.the-angel-of-angels_ssj3mewtwo-1.png

SlyRiolu

A-veri Rood Roo
Well isn't this a shocker. I wasn't expecting people to nearly get another persons personality right with their fursona especially with just some pictures and since some fursonas are way different then the actual person owning them.

SlyRiolu

A-veri Rood Roo
@SSJ3Mewtwo
Hmm... the confident type that isn't afraid to speak their mind and show the reason why others are wrong. You like to be unique and stand out from the crowed not worrying since you can actually take criticism properly. This ones a bit of a stretch (since it just may be the setting in the picture) but you are a waiter and/or you like alcoholic drinks.

SSJ3Mewtwo

@SSJ3Mewtwo
Hmm... the confident type that isn't afraid to speak their mind and show the reason why others are wrong. You like to be unique and stand out from the crowed not worrying since you can actually take criticism properly. This ones a bit of a stretch (since it just may be the setting in the picture) but you are a waiter and/or you like alcoholic drinks.

Pretty on the mark!

Pompadork

Leche
moo.png
LORD I would be so easy to drag just based off of this. :'DDD
@SlyRiolu
I'm gonna say, early 20s, definitely a soft and sweet person personality wise, I feel like you like cuter comics/cartoons maybe like lighthearted slice of life series?

SlyRiolu

A-veri Rood Roo
I guess you're half right if you say an insult to me that i've never heard before i'll become a total (idiotic) jerk looking back it was probably halarious to watch me as it happened so that's conditional. I guess Slightly Damned could be considered a cute comic but it's balanced out with some violence here and there. I'm not going to guess about you since I'm then probably stealing the fun for others.

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
LORD I would be so easy to drag just based off of this. :'DDD
@SlyRiolu
I'm gonna say, early 20s, definitely a soft and sweet person personality wise, I feel like you like cuter comics/cartoons maybe like lighthearted slice of life series?

Dont be fooled by the looks.
Highland Cattles have quiet and charming temprament
They are smart. Way too smart.Uncanny smart and staggeringly athletic. The combination of great intelligence, naturally intense curiosity, awareness of detail, and athletic ability means that it’s not not easy to fool you

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
What about foxy? ^W^

You like farming, both IRL and in video games. You think summer and fall are the best seasons. Maybe you have allergies in the spring. You're a fan of cookies, both hard and crunchy, and potato chips. Nothing gets past you, because you're observant and quick-witted most of the time. You get a huge kick out of slapstick comedy and funny stories of drunken escapades. As a kid, you rode your bike a lot. Miyazaki movies are some of your favourites, but you also like action and perhaps rom coms. You have a mild fear of spiders and mice, but snakes might not bother you. When you choose clothes, they have to be soft and comfortable. You don't tolerate wearing anything that doesn't make you feel confident and like yourself. When in doubt, you go in guns blazing and hoping for the best. Sometimes you can be an impulsive gambler, but you also tend to be lucky more often than not. Chicken and dumplings might be your #1 favourite comfort food!

dogryme6

Duality Fluff Dragon
@dogryme6 - Wants a custom SL avatar just like their sona, 18-22yrs old, looking for local friends in the community to hang out with, is a very proud derg with a dark past.
You REALLY hit the mark there. Fun fact?: A friend already made me an SecondLife avatar, which is extremely lucky on my part.
I wouldn't say I'm too proud though, just more confident looking there.

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
I would guess adventurous, and willing to do or try stuff that others wouldn't, or flight from one idea or thought to another.

Affluent. Very type-A personality about some things, but lacks motivation where it may really count. Hot beverages are your best friends. You tend to present yourself as a powerful individual, and this is reflected in your fashion sense in both subtle and obvious ways. You wouldn't be caught dead wearing something with lace or frills. You like cars, battle armour, and other metal-related things. Playing Mario games brings you comfort and nostalgic serenity. Your pet peeves include raisins and ants. You make dam good banana bread and chocolate pudding. You have a pet who loves you very much. Socializing with other human beings may sometimes be hard for you, leaving you defensive and reclusive. You strive to be right about even the most trivial facts, and don't back down easily in arguments. You may be almost sloppy most of the time, but when it comes to formal events, you clean up elegantly. You know how to treat a lady, and you know how to be a man's man, but you don't yet know how to be your own man.

EmpressCiela

The Empress has Returned
I get the feeling that you're a very intelligent and meticulous person, but at the same time someone that likes to have fun more and try new things more often than not

Lili Ref.png

Attachments

• Lili Ref.png
    Lili Ref.png
    306 KB · Views: 50

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
Oooh, do me! Do me!

You're SCRAPPY and RESOURCEFUL, above all else! When you really believe in something, you NEVER back down. You value power and intend to use it to protect those you love. However, you don't love people easily, which makes others believe you're cold or harsh. You strive to respect authority, be in authority, and in turn, have your authority respected. Perhaps you've thought of becoming a cop or soldier, but that lifestyle isn't totally for you. Outdoor activities are one of your pastimes. Perhaps you and some friends go out paint balling or shooting airsoft guns for fun. When Halo games were big, you played them til your fingers were sore. Mountain Dew and Sprite are your favouite sodas, and your favourite snacks are snickers bars and spicy chips. You dip all your vegetables in ranch dressing, and you secretly like ketchup on your mac and cheese. Boneless wings are your weakness. You want other people to be impressed and intimidated by you, but you sometimes forget to cultivate close, supportive relationships based on emotions instead of subtle power status. You sometimes carry a Swiss army knife, because those things are cool and useful af! The first time you said a swear word was when you were around 10 or 11, and it was because you wanted your friends to think you were tough and grown up. When you're sick, you immediately look for chicken noodle soup and cough syrup. You hate cough drops, and sometimes you believe painkillers are for wimps.