• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Guess What the Person is Like by Thier Sona

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
I get the feeling that you're a very intelligent and meticulous person, but at the same time someone that likes to have fun more and try new things more often than not

View attachment 27028

You like to wear "tribal"-style clothing, for lack of a better word. If you could live in a house, you'd paint it in bright colours like the one from Up! Pinterest is one of your most frequented websites. You'll listen to any music with an open mind, but if you don't like it, you'll definitely speak up. You love salty rants and funny podcasts, especially when the two mix. Your favourite fruits to look at are not your favourite ones to eat. You'll eat any citrus fruit, and anything in the pepper family. You don't care which section you buy your clothes in, as long as they're comfy, cute, colourful, and they accentuate the proudest parts of your body. You are a fan of bangle jewelry in whatever form it comes in, especially that pleasant jingling sound. You're an ambivert, meaning you can be an extroverted party animal one day and an introverted bed burrito the next. Your star sign is cancer, capricorn, pisces, or leo. You were all over that flower crown trend, and wish it would come back to stay. You follow amazing people on Instagram, but mistakenly believe you're not as cool as them. Your biggest flaw is your big mouth, but your greatest asset is how honest and straightforward you are. Juicy secrets are hard for you to keep, especially when it comes to happy surprises! You hate being lied to, and can fly into a rage when someone treats you like you're stupid. You have a family that loves you, even though they may show it through tough love. Your ideal date is a candlelit dinner at a restaurant with a close view of the beach, strings of twinkly white lights swinging in the seabreeze overhead.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Oh man I feel like I may be lacking quite a few of the skills that would help me come up with guesses here.. though this looks fun...
@AkuroZinnui
You like to wear bright and colorful things. You may really enjoy some stereotypically feminine things like make up, jewelry, and facials. You may like fancy parties and kareoke. Possibly you like raves and techno music. You would have fun living in a city and staying up all night.

@Zehlua
You like writting and reading a lot. You enjoy fantasy and mythology and your favorite parts are generally the settings.You may somewhat enjoy making pastries or decorating cakes. You may also enjoy painting. You would be happiest living somewhere that particularly stimulates your imagination. Also you think the night sky is very beautiful.

@reptile logic
You like hard adventure games/rpgs. Despite being a dragon you are actually a bigger sci-fi fan than a fantasy fan.. and love the idea of learning about new planets and alien life forms. You also like adventure novels and stories about survival and roughing it in the wilderness.

@dogryme6
You like classic games and anything that is really retro and old fashioned. You may listen to vinyl records. You also may like making chip tune music. You do sprite animation for fun and enjoy platformers.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Oopps I didn't see the full picture of @AkuroZinnui I may change that: You are maybe a fairly chill person who likes nature, and the full range of colors and beauty that comes in the natural world. You may also be somewhat of a spiritual or at least superstitious person (I don't know I'm thinking of auras with the glowing colors.) You like to drink tea. Was either attempt even slightly close? ; pppp

Here's me:
23952288@400-1498424900.jpg

reptile logic

An imposter among aliens.
. . . @reptile logic
You like hard adventure games/rpgs. Despite being a dragon you are actually a bigger sci-fi fan than a fantasy fan.. and love the idea of learning about new planets and alien life forms. You also like adventure novels and stories about survival and roughing it in the wilderness.

60, maybe 65% on the mark. Not bad.

EmpressCiela

The Empress has Returned
You like to wear "tribal"-style clothing, for lack of a better word. If you could live in a house, you'd paint it in bright colours like the one from Up! Pinterest is one of your most frequented websites. You'll listen to any music with an open mind, but if you don't like it, you'll definitely speak up. You love salty rants and funny podcasts, especially when the two mix. Your favourite fruits to look at are not your favourite ones to eat. You'll eat any citrus fruit, and anything in the pepper family. You don't care which section you buy your clothes in, as long as they're comfy, cute, colourful, and they accentuate the proudest parts of your body. You are a fan of bangle jewelry in whatever form it comes in, especially that pleasant jingling sound. You're an ambivert, meaning you can be an extroverted party animal one day and an introverted bed burrito the next. Your star sign is cancer, capricorn, pisces, or leo. You were all over that flower crown trend, and wish it would come back to stay. You follow amazing people on Instagram, but mistakenly believe you're not as cool as them. Your biggest flaw is your big mouth, but your greatest asset is how honest and straightforward you are. Juicy secrets are hard for you to keep, especially when it comes to happy surprises! You hate being lied to, and can fly into a rage when someone treats you like you're stupid. You have a family that loves you, even though they may show it through tough love. Your ideal date is a candlelit dinner at a restaurant with a close view of the beach, strings of twinkly white lights swinging in the seabreeze overhead.
Damn! Super accurate aside from two things: I'm a Taurus and I've never been on Pinterest. I don't even know what the logo looks like XD

Was either attempt even slightly close?

Pretty spot-on with both!

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Yay, that's cool : )

SSJ3Mewtwo

Affluent. Very type-A personality about some things, but lacks motivation where it may really count.

I can be a bit of a nit-picker, but I'm way far from a type-A. And there is absolutely no way I would be considered affluent.

Hot beverages are your best friends.

Gimme a beer or a glass of wine ;-)

You tend to present yourself as a powerful individual, and this is reflected in your fashion sense in both subtle and obvious ways.

Details? Like, the specifics? You didn't even quote the post where I posted a pic of my 'sona, where my 'sona is doing a service role (a service role where experience is presented, sure, but still a service role towards others)

You wouldn't be caught dead wearing something with lace or frills.

On the mark!

You like cars, battle armour, and other metal-related things.

Mixed. I'm not a car fan. If a car works, I'll work with it. I do admire metal-working though, especially artisans.

Playing Mario games brings you comfort and nostalgic serenity.

Total miss, sorry. Most Mario games bore me, and I was especially enthused to see Sonic kill Mario in their Deathbattle.

Your pet peeves include raisins and ants. You make dam good banana bread and chocolate pudding. You have a pet who loves you very much.

Uhh, all a miss.

Love raisins, one of my alternate characters is an ant-android (because ants are absolutely awesome). I do have a culinary background, but baking is very much a weakpoint. And I have no pets at all. That made this post feel rather like a random horoscope, to be honest.

Socializing with other human beings may sometimes be hard for you, leaving you defensive and reclusive.

Mixed, at best. I do work in customer service. Fine dining customer service, to be more focused. So while some guests might be trying, it's my goal (and my job) to adapt to their needs and wants. My approach as staff here on the forum is different. There are set community guidelines (the CoC) I enforce, and those are the rules which I then enforce, regardless of what my RL job is.

You strive to be right about even the most trivial facts, and don't back down easily in arguments.

I try to not be a trivial individual. If I think or have pointed out to me that something isn't relevant or important, I'll try to drop it...........Unless it's actually relevant and important.

You may be almost sloppy most of the time,

Brr wha? Where did you get that impression? Like...really, where? It's not a critique or confrontational question. It's just a straight 'what made you form that opinion....especially since you didn't even quote the post where my 'sona's picture was displayed.'

Just saying, it feels super out-there, random, and not genuine.

but when it comes to formal events, you clean up elegantly. You know how to treat a lady, and you know how to be a man's man,

I strive to be mature and gentlemanly, yes.

but you don't yet know how to be your own man.

I know how to be my own man. Might Gai is my modern day inspiration.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Oopps I didn't see the full picture of @AkuroZinnui I may change that: You are maybe a fairly chill person who likes nature, and the full range of colors and beauty that comes in the natural world. You may also be somewhat of a spiritual or at least superstitious person (I don't know I'm thinking of auras with the glowing colors.) You like to drink tea. Was either attempt even slightly close? ; pppp

Here's me:
23952288@400-1498424900.jpg

You're either from Japan, or a big Japanophile^^ You like winter the best but you don't like the cold. You love to spend your evenings sitting on the couch with a cup of tea. You're a history buff. Sport doesn't particularly interest you. You're very kind but can get stressed easily.

Hope I guessed well :)

As for me:
fursona.jpg

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
I can be a bit of a nit-picker, but I'm way far from a type-A. And there is absolutely no way I would be considered affluent.

Gimme a beer or a glass of wine ;-)

Details? Like, the specifics? You didn't even quote the post where I posted a pic of my 'sona, where my 'sona is doing a service role (a service role where experience is presented, sure, but still a service role towards others)

On the mark!

Mixed. I'm not a car fan. If a car works, I'll work with it. I do admire metal-working though, especially artisans.

Total miss, sorry. Most Mario games bore me, and I was especially enthused to see Sonic kill Mario in their Deathbattle.

Uhh, all a miss.

Love raisins, one of my alternate characters is an ant-android (because ants are absolutely awesome). I do have a culinary background, but baking is very much a weakpoint. And I have no pets at all. That made this post feel rather like a random horoscope, to be honest.

Mixed, at best. I do work in customer service. Fine dining customer service, to be more focused. So while some guests might be trying, it's my goal (and my job) to adapt to their needs and wants. My approach as staff here on the forum is different. There are set community guidelines (the CoC) I enforce, and those are the rules which I then enforce, regardless of what my RL job is.

I try to not be a trivial individual. If I think or have pointed out to me that something isn't relevant or important, I'll try to drop it...........Unless it's actually relevant and important.

Brr wha? Where did you get that impression? Like...really, where? It's not a critique or confrontational question. It's just a straight 'what made you form that opinion....especially since you didn't even quote the post where my 'sona's picture was displayed.'

Just saying, it feels super out-there, random, and not genuine.

I strive to be mature and gentlemanly, yes.

I know how to be my own man. Might Gai is my modern day inspiration.

I like to make wild guesses!

SSJ3Mewtwo

I like to make wild guesses!
Which is fine in a general sense. But if it is completely off the mark of the thread topic and completely ignores visible info, then you're not genuinely participating in the thread. You're just posting random stuff, and not even taking the time to look into details.

Don't do that.

That's not the thread's intended purpose, and it also doesn't do you any good as a community member, just posting wild guesses about people.

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
Oh man I feel like I may be lacking quite a few of the skills that would help me come up with guesses here.. though this looks fun...
@AkuroZinnui
You like to wear bright and colorful things. You may really enjoy some stereotypically feminine things like make up, jewelry, and facials. You may like fancy parties and kareoke. Possibly you like raves and techno music. You would have fun living in a city and staying up all night.

@Zehlua
You like writting and reading a lot. You enjoy fantasy and mythology and your favorite parts are generally the settings.You may somewhat enjoy making pastries or decorating cakes. You may also enjoy painting. You would be happiest living somewhere that particularly stimulates your imagination. Also you think the night sky is very beautiful.

@reptile logic

@dogryme6
You like classic games and anything that is really retro and old fashioned. You may listen to vinyl records. You also may like making chip tune music. You do sprite animation for fun and enjoy platformers.

I AM a fan of reading and writing! Cake decorating is a hobby of mine. I love the aesthetics of desserts, and incorporate them into my fursona. I am an AWFUL painter! Anything that brings out the happier parts of my imagination is best. The night sky inspires me very much, and I often wear clothes with stars on them.

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
Which is fine in a general sense. But if it is completely off the mark of the thread topic and completely ignores visible info, then you're not genuinely participating in the thread. You're just posting random stuff, and not even taking the time to look into details.

Don't do that.

That's not the thread's intended purpose, and it also doesn't do you any good as a community member, just posting wild guesses about people.

I am having fun. If my wild guesses hurt your feelings, then I apologize. My intention was to have a fun time with everyone.

SSJ3Mewtwo

I am having fun. If my wild guesses hurt your feelings, then I apologize. My intention was to have a fun time with everyone.
Try to have fun, sure. But respect the thread's original intention.

SSJ3Mewtwo

Also, apology accepted, of course.

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
Try to have fun, sure. But respect the thread's original intention.

The core issue is that you feel insulted by what I said. The intention of the thread is to take a glance at someone's fursona and make a guess as to what they're like in real life. I did exactly that. I'm sorry that what I said caused you to feel insulted.

SSJ3Mewtwo

The core issue is that you feel insulted by what I said. The intention of the thread is to take a glance at someone's fursona and make a guess as to what they're like in real life. I did exactly that. I'm sorry that what I said caused you to feel insulted.

Ney

10x Ney

I've got kevlar-thick skin. What you posted wasn't even the tiniest bit offensive or insulting. If that's something which concerns you, please let it slide. I assure you, I'm not.

The core issue is that you posted in a way which made it seem as though you didn't even look at the post that displayed my 'sona (and to be clear, you didn't even quote that post), or even over any posts which displayed my general personality.

As a result, the vast majority of your post was way off the mark. And that's what I tried to point out; the disconnect between what had been posted in this thread and elsewhere on the forum, and what you posted.

That's a lesson for you. Gather context before posting. Don't just jump in randomly and without context.

Pompadork

Leche
@Zehlua
I'd say you definitely like Egyptian mythology/art, into more posh glamorous androgynous characters maybe leaning more towards fun cartoony villains/true neutral characters?

@AkuroZinnui
You don't take life too seriously, you like fun and upbeat music and love to party! Possibly a bit of a trend setter or at least somewhat conscience about your appearance. An extrovert who also wont hesitate to go straight to bed and do nothing after a party.

@KiokuChan
You are very into historical and cultural aspects of Japan! I feel like if you were to go you would definitely be most interested in things like their temples and ceremonies. Possibly a bookworm, self proclaimed nerd.

@Ravofox
You're lighthearted and one of the more comedic people in a group. You can easily make anyone laugh and always seem like a fun happy person. I feel like you like the more toony side of furries being mainly into the cartoons and comics.

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
Ney

10x Ney

I've got kevlar-thick skin. What you posted wasn't even the tiniest bit offensive or insulting. If that's something which concerns you, please let it slide. I assure you, I'm not.

The core issue is that you posted in a way which made it seem as though you didn't even look at the post that displayed my 'sona (and to be clear, you didn't even quote that post), or even over any posts which displayed my general personality.

As a result, the vast majority of your post was way off the mark. And that's what I tried to point out; the disconnect between what had been posted in this thread and elsewhere on the forum, and what you posted.

That's a lesson for you. Gather context before posting. Don't just jump in randomly and without context.

With all due respect, I looked twice or thrice at the first post of this thread. All it said was to take a look at someone's fursona and GUESS what the person is like. It didn't say to sift through that person's previous posts for any more details. I did actually look at your pictures. I made some wild guesses based on those pictures. I think wild guesses are just as much fun as educated ones, if not moreso. I don't really care if I was right about someone or not, I just think this is a fun game. It wasn't necessary to correct all my guesses, but it was neat that you did anyway.

The tone of your responses sounded like you were really upset, so I'm making sure you're alright, m8.

Jumping into things without context is very fun, and, respectfully and peacefully, I don't consider this a lesson of any sort.

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
@Zehlua
I'd say you definitely like Egyptian mythology/art, into more posh glamorous androgynous characters maybe leaning more towards fun cartoony villains/true neutral characters?

@AkuroZinnui
You don't take life too seriously, you like fun and upbeat music and love to party! Possibly a bit of a trend setter or at least somewhat conscience about your appearance. An extrovert who also wont hesitate to go straight to bed and do nothing after a party.

@KiokuChan
You are very into historical and cultural aspects of Japan! I feel like if you were to go you would definitely be most interested in things like their temples and ceremonies. Possibly a bookworm, self proclaimed nerd.

@Ravofox
You're lighthearted and one of the more comedic people in a group. You can easily make anyone laugh and always seem like a fun happy person. I feel like you like the more toony side of furries being mainly into the cartoons and comics.

I am actually REALLY uneducated about Egyptian mythology, but I would love to listen to someone tell me about it! It is definitely interesting stuff, and I feel like my fursona could use more Egyptian influences! Glamour is a wonderful thing~
I have a deep love for androgynous, gender neutral, and gender abundant characters, yes... someone's been rifling through my FA page! Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater (kidding!)
How would you define true neutral? I definitely get "villain" a lot, and I can't say I mind!

Pompadork

Leche
I am actually REALLY uneducated about Egyptian mythology, but I would love to listen to someone tell me about it! It is definitely interesting stuff, and I feel like my fursona could use more Egyptian influences! Glamour is a wonderful thing~
I have a deep love for androgynous, gender neutral, and gender abundant characters, yes... someone's been rifling through my FA page! Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater (kidding!)
How would you define true neutral? I definitely get "villain" a lot, and I can't say I mind!
I will admit, the gender neutral thing was mainly just me being the weenie SJW I am, and then I checked for pronouns just in case so I partially cheated. :'D
I've always thought of true neutral more as characters who only do things for themselves? Someone who isn't entirely bothered about doing the greater good unless it affects them and someone who isn't going to go out of their way to do evil if that makes sense!

SSJ3Mewtwo

With all due respect, I looked twice or thrice at the first post of this thread. All it said was to take a look at someone's fursona and GUESS what the person is like. It didn't say to sift through that person's previous posts for any more details. I did actually look at your pictures. I made some wild guesses based on those pictures. I think wild guesses are just as much fun as educated ones, if not moreso. I don't really care if I was right about someone or not, I just think this is a fun game. It wasn't necessary to correct all my guesses, but it was neat that you did anyway.

The tone of your responses sounded like you were really upset, so I'm making sure you're alright, m8.

Jumping into things without context is very fun, and, respectfully and peacefully, I don't consider this a lesson of any sort.

Pllllleeeeeease don't take it as me being upset.

Just laying it out, I'm not. It's much more just me not wanting to see you, a forum member, jump into things at the wrong angle.

Take the response as a sort of critique. You assumed/guessed about things about an individual without taking the time to look into them much, and didn't even quote the post showing the pic of the 'sona you were commenting on (which is just kinda off, to be clear. Commenting on someone's 'sona without even quoting the post the 'sona is in is....weird?).

That drew some responsive commentary of its own.

Lesson that should be learned: Make sure you're taking things into proper context. Don't jump into things without context. Context and situation is important. Ignoring them leads to off impressions, topic distortion, and nothing good.

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
I will admit, the gender neutral thing was mainly just me being the weenie SJW I am, and then I checked for pronouns just in case so I partially cheated. :'D
I've always thought of true neutral more as characters who only do things for themselves? Someone who isn't entirely bothered about doing the greater good unless it affects them and someone who isn't going to go out of their way to do evil if that makes sense!

You ain't no weenie, cher! Thanks for checking my pronouns, that's very thoughtful of you!
Oh yeah, totally true-neutral. Maybe chaotic good sometimes, too~

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
Pllllleeeeeease don't take it as me being upset.

Just laying it out, I'm not. It's much more just me not wanting to see you, a forum member, jump into things at the wrong angle.

Take the response as a sort of critique. You assumed/guessed about things about an individual without taking the time to look into them much, and didn't even quote the post showing the pic of the 'sona you were commenting on (which is just kinda off, to be clear. Commenting on someone's 'sona without even quoting the post the 'sona is in is....weird?).

That drew some responsive commentary of its own.

Lesson that should be learned: Make sure you're taking things into proper context. Don't jump into things without context. Context and situation is important. Ignoring them leads to off impressions, topic distortion, and nothing good.

M8, I don't know what you are trying to communicate, sorry.

SSJ3Mewtwo

M8, I don't know what you are trying to communicate, sorry.

Shorter version:

1) Quote the posts you are responding to (so the user gets a notification, and so it shows you've actually looked at the post)

2) Try to gather info, however vague it may be, before making assumptions.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
@Ravofox
You're lighthearted and one of the more comedic people in a group. You can easily make anyone laugh and always seem like a fun happy person. I feel like you like the more toony side of furries being mainly into the cartoons and comics.[/QUOTE]

Nice guesses! I'd say you're somewhat accurate, as IRL I'm more of an introvert, but I do love to crack jokes and maintain a positive atmosphere. And yes, I am very much into furry and anthropomorphic comics and animation:D

As for you, I guess you're a fan of emo/punk/grunge music (I love those too!), you're a bit introverted and love online games. But, you also like nature, art and scenery. You take a liberal arts course at university. (hope I've gotten at least a little right:))