• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Guess What the Person is Like by Thier Sona

Dongding

The sheep
Still in love with your sona. Also I like it when animals choose to wear shirts but no pants lol.

Dongding

The sheep
I just wanted to shoot a lil' heart.

I'll keep it going though as not to derail this any further. I must add however, I feel like anything I get wrong could be retroactively used to judge me for having laid that particular uneducated insinuation on the other person... but it's all fun and games and I think I might be overthinking it.

@Yvvki

You are young and feisty, but mostly just feisty on the inside. You're an introvert who turned to the fandom to share yourself explicitly without other people around to judge your possible motives, instead valuing your participation by their merits alone.

A fan of animation and video games, you draw inspiration from the fantasy or the escape from reality and incorporate some of what you find charming into your own work. Your fursona (from what I saw in the IRL photo thread way back) is almost a direct copy of yourself in animal form. You don't embellish or exaggerate more than any honest person under the veil of anonymity online would, and you do it even generally less. You are more than just comfortable with yourself to the point where your ideal form is yourself.

You probably have a healthy relationship with your family, or bury the unhealthy relationship feelings deep down as not to impose it on other people. If so, you're very considerate to a fault. If not, it explains why you have such a mature and healthy view on most subjects having not had the feelings steam-rolled out of you by life yet.

I feel like I could arbitrarily dig up more but I'm distracted at work and probably shouldn't be on my phone anyways.

D

Deleted member 111470

I might do some guesses tomorrow, but for now I'll just drop 2 pics of my sona in case someone wants to guess about what I'm like based on those:

1512939012.toodaloo_furaffinitysketch6.png
1509949138.rimna_1509821540.ledddjva_1509821138520949121491.jpg

Yvvki

Sassy lesser panda.
I just wanted to shoot a lil' heart.

I'll keep it going though as not to derail this any further. I must add however, I feel like anything I get wrong could be retroactively used to judge me for having laid that particular uneducated insinuation on the other person... but it's all fun and games and I think I might be overthinking it.

@Yvvki

You are young and feisty, but mostly just feisty on the inside. You're an introvert who turned to the fandom to share yourself explicitly without other people around to judge your possible motives, instead valuing your participation by their merits alone.

A fan of animation and video games, you draw inspiration from the fantasy or the escape from reality and incorporate some of what you find charming into your own work. Your fursona (from what I saw in the IRL photo thread way back) is almost a direct copy of yourself in animal form. You don't embellish or exaggerate more than any honest person under the veil of anonymity online would, and you do it even generally less. You are more than just comfortable with yourself to the point where your ideal form is yourself.

You probably have a healthy relationship with your family, or bury the unhealthy relationship feelings deep down as not to impose it on other people. If so, you're very considerate to a fault. If not, it explains why you have such a mature and healthy view on most subjects having not had the feelings steam-rolled out of you by life yet.

I feel like I could arbitrarily dig up more but I'm distracted at work and probably shouldn't be on my phone anyways.
Mostly correct. The family thing was the burry deep down stuff in case you were curious... You can trust that I have been through hell and back, both of my parents were abusive. I was diagnosed with severe depression when I was six. Living with it you learn over time to appreciate the little things. I hate dragging people down with me when I am in a bad place.

I moved out from my family in September and the only stress right now is making enough to continue to be away from my family.

So yea you were really close. ♡

As for you, I get the feeling that you wish to be more confident in yourself so you put up a brave face to people. You might feel overly cautious about things and this causes you to unnecessarily worry inside.
You think a lot and this could lead you to miss out in the moment. Overtime, though- you are practical and great at making plans.

It's just guesses though.

Last edited:

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Heh, I think I'll bring out both of my fursonas for this!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
I might do some guesses tomorrow, but for now I'll just drop 2 pics of my sona in case someone wants to guess about what I'm like based on those:

I'd say that you're a super cool and chill guy. Somebody you can hang out with at a bar and talk to for hours. Maybe a little adventurous as well!

D

Deleted member 111470

I'd say that you're a super cool and chill guy. Somebody you can hang out with at a bar and talk to for hours. Maybe a little adventurous as well!

Quite accurate. I'd like to be adventurous, and I sure was some time ago, but health has declined and I have to keep it marginal.

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
What about meee?
bWrHYTG.jpg
f7Ipihs.png
igM8UKV.jpg
odaq8lG
Intensely creative, industrious, and thrifty! You like to go to Goodwill stores and buy farm fresh produce. Your favourite colours are blue, black, and silver. Your favourite kind of sandwich is BBQ chicken pesto with toasted white bread and caramelized or fried onions. You don't take yourself too seriously, making you an easygoing buddy. Your wardrobe has plenty of muted colours, but there are some neons thrown in for fun. You like any environment with sand and heat, and may also have a pet reptile who shares this affinity. If given the chance to hold a tarantula, you would probably take it! Exotic and weird foods intrigue and inspire you. Your biggest flaw is that you give up too easily when faced with a problem you could easily overcome, if only you'd look at it in a positive light. Your biggest weakness is being guilt-tripped, because you don't like to disappoint people. Your greatest virtue is your compassion for others. If you had more money, you'd donate it to charity, but you'd save enough for yourself to live a happy life (plus extra, in case of a dire emergency.) Your pet cactus can't speak, but it loves you very much.

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
Heh, I think I'll bring out both of my fursonas for this!
Sweet and silly, but easily confused! You're not exactly dim-witted, but you do have a lot of moments where you're book smart and not street smart. However, if you were on a debate team or in a trivia contest, you'd win by a landslide. You like Star Wars, Legend of Zelda, and possibly My Little Pony. You're afraid of the dark and swimming, and sometimes bugs, if they fly up and startle you. Your wardrobe is very masculine, and you may own one or two things with a camo print. Your eyes are hazel, your hair is brown, and at one point in your life, you painted your nails black. When you were a very small child, you and your friends collected ants and daddy long legs and played with them. You like partly cloudy weather, because you don't like the sun beating down on you or blinding you. If someone surprised you with a pinata full of candy bars on your birthday, you'd be delighted!

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto

You played with Imaginext toys as a child, and you liked adventure cartoons more than anything! You are silly most of the time, but if someone needs you to take something seriously, you don't hesitate. Your best school subject is English, consistently, with history as a close second. You are able to memorize facts with ease, no matter what the subject. You enjoy going to zoos, aquariums, and theme parks, and you'd love it if someone threw you a surprise party at one of these locations. You're also a beast at putt-putt golf. Most of your friends like you because you're very funny and clever, and you give undying loyalty to your closest and most trusted companions. You either already have, or deeply want a dog, preferably big and fluffy. Your favourite smell is the paper in the binding of a book. Reading may be one of your greatest passions, and you have considered becoming an author some day.

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
Here's the best sketch I currently have of mine - go easy on me please!

Otter_full.jpg

Those who are close to you know that you have a warm, inviting personality. You would probably love reading Foxwood Tales and Beatrix Potter books by the fire. Fall is your favourite season... you enjoy drifting off to sleep in a warm, velvety arm chair in pajamas, sipping a hot beverage as the leaves fall outside. Summer is behind you, and you can reminisce about it without suffering from the heat. You love to swim, and you pretend to be your fursona whenever you're around the water. Your best school subjects are science and history. You hate pineapple on pizza, but you wouldn't mind olives.

M

Massan Otter

Those who are close to you know that you have a warm, inviting personality. You would probably love reading Foxwood Tales and Beatrix Potter books by the fire. Fall is your favourite season... you enjoy drifting off to sleep in a warm, velvety arm chair in pajamas, sipping a hot beverage as the leaves fall outside. Summer is behind you, and you can reminisce about it without suffering from the heat. You love to swim, and you pretend to be your fursona whenever you're around the water. Your best school subjects are science and history. You hate pineapple on pizza, but you wouldn't mind olives.

Close, barring the history.

AnarchyLynx

A Lynx to the past
You're SCRAPPY and RESOURCEFUL, above all else! When you really believe in something, you NEVER back down. You value power and intend to use it to protect those you love. However, you don't love people easily, which makes others believe you're cold or harsh. You strive to respect authority, be in authority, and in turn, have your authority respected. Perhaps you've thought of becoming a cop or soldier, but that lifestyle isn't totally for you. Outdoor activities are one of your pastimes. Perhaps you and some friends go out paint balling or shooting airsoft guns for fun. When Halo games were big, you played them til your fingers were sore. Mountain Dew and Sprite are your favouite sodas, and your favourite snacks are snickers bars and spicy chips. You dip all your vegetables in ranch dressing, and you secretly like ketchup on your mac and cheese. Boneless wings are your weakness. You want other people to be impressed and intimidated by you, but you sometimes forget to cultivate close, supportive relationships based on emotions instead of subtle power status. You sometimes carry a Swiss army knife, because those things are cool and useful af! The first time you said a swear word was when you were around 10 or 11, and it was because you wanted your friends to think you were tough and grown up. When you're sick, you immediately look for chicken noodle soup and cough syrup. You hate cough drops, and sometimes you believe painkillers are for wimps.

Hmmm...the authority thing was an interesting idea given the anarchist motif ;) mostly pretty good though, except all the food stuff (don't think I've ever tried Mountain Dew XD)

SlyRiolu

A-veri Rood Roo
I just read through page three and I'm just going to say this now. I'm fine with any way you find your answer (besides just stalking the person) this means using resources like usernames and heck I don't know how much art they commission for that fursona. I wasn't on often and I didn't notice this small argument so I thought I'd get rid of future arguments (I think a better word is squabbles) like that.

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
Well thank you! I'm a hardcore thrifter and trash king! I don't buy farm fresh as much as I'd like but when the opportunity is available to me, absolutely!

Blue is a nice color. I'm really not a fan of black anymore but silver is nice when it's metal. Neutral greys are cool too. I'm actually fond of color combinations like turquoise and orange or minty earth greens and browns.

I used to be a huge BBQ lover but my taste for it has diminished over the past year(super weird too, I really loved the stuff). Pesto is tasty and I totally dig carmelized or fried onions! I'm vegan though so the chicken would have to be tofu based. ;D

I love humor and joking around, so yeah, I can see it. :3

Hah! I have one lime green striped polo that's a bit out of the realm of my usual muted colors, same for a newly purchased orange button up(all purchased at thrift stores, mind you!)

I live in Florida and I prefer warmer weather and the beach! I don't have any pets but I get enough satisfaction watching the lizards and geckos outside my apartment. They are all affectionately named "Pete".

Absolutely!

I'm sure this is true although hard to swallow. Depends on the problem. If it's helping others, I'm usually good with following through and supporting. When it's myself, that's a little different.

All YES! I have an aloe plant and a Christmas cactus, the only living companions besides my wife in the home!

I gotta say, when I was first glancing at replies here, I thought you were just doing some copypasta from a Zodiac fortune site to be funny but you really put your all in these! Whether you get some or all of it wrong, your style is creative and I don't really need to look at your fursona to tell that you're an empathetic person that pays close attention to detail. You thrive off of body language and symbolism to fuel your creativity when writing these and your wild guesses come from a fun place. Everything has meaning to you. You have at least one headworld and it's full of life and stories. Your dreams are vivid.

Thank you for the compliments! Wow!
I am actually a fortune teller IRL, so that's undoubtedly where the Zodiac stuff comes from XD
I love earth tones, too! My bedrooms is actually rainforest themed, because greens and browns make me feel the most at home :}
I pay close attention to my dreams, which are most often VERY vivid. When I'm at my happiest, my dreams are musical, I can fly, and I'm usually at a theme park.
Oftentimes I wake up disoriented for a few moments because the dream I was just in felt real.
Cactuses are GREAT! I took my pin cushion micro cactus to my high school prom. He even had a bowtie <3

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Sweet and silly, but easily confused!
Precisely! I can be fooled and confused very easily.
You like Star Wars, Legend of Zelda, and possibly My Little Pony.
I love Star Wars and The Legend of Zelda, but My Little Pony is a no. :D
You're afraid of the dark and swimming, and sometimes bugs, if they fly up and startle you.
Just about anything can startle me. My family members love to sneak up and scare the living shit outta me!
Your wardrobe is very masculine, and you may own one or two things with a camo print.
Very accurate! Don't have anything camo, but I always dress nicely and my clothes are very masculine.
Your eyes are hazel, your hair is brown, and at one point in your life, you painted your nails black.
Not quite! Brown eyes and red hair. Never painted my nails lol... but black happens to be one of my favorite colors!
When you were a very small child, you and your friends collected ants and daddy long legs and played with them.
Never had any friends, but when my brother and I were younger we used to chase our sister with daddy long legs. One time we collected snails in jars and showed our mother. She was absolutely disgusted, and we never did that again...
You like partly cloudy weather, because you don't like the sun beating down on you or blinding you.
Also very accurate! I have very fair skin so it burns easily. I love the sun, just not when it's broiling and blinding me non-stop.
If someone surprised you with a pinata full of candy bars on your birthday, you'd be delighted!
Hell yeah! You can never have too much candy!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
Precisely! I can be fooled and confused very easily.

I love Star Wars and The Legend of Zelda, but My Little Pony is a no. :D

Just about anything can startle me. My family members love to sneak up and scare the living shit outta me!

Very accurate! Don't have anything camo, but I always dress nicely and my clothes are very masculine.

Not quite! Brown eyes and red hair. Never painted my nails lol... but black happens to be one of my favorite colors!
Never had any friends, but when my brother and I were younger we used to chase our sister with daddy long legs. One time we collected snails in jars and showed our mother. She was absolutely disgusted, and we never did that again...

Also very accurate! I have very fair skin so it burns easily. I love the sun, just not when it's broiling and blinding me non-stop.

Hell yeah! You can never have too much candy!

Thanks!
I highly recommend painting uour nails black some time!

SlyRiolu

A-veri Rood Roo
You being canadian seems a bit obvious from the first picture. You're a man of business and like action films judging by where your fursona is in the picture. You may have a crude way of talking but in a like acceptable way. Your in the army and maybe you're a pilot judging by your fursonas species.

ChapterAquila92

Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin
Banned
You being Canadian seems a bit obvious from the first picture.
Yep, born and raised.
You're a man of business and like action films judging by where your fursona is in the picture.
Can't argue that.
You're in the army and maybe you're a pilot judging by your fursonas species.
Military, yes, but not Air Force or Army. The uniform in the first pic is actually pretty close to our current Naval Combat Dress.
You may have a crude way of talking but in a like acceptable way.
I'm actually pretty erudite when it comes down to it. Of course, interspersing it with Navy jargon and profanity is par the course for a sailor such as myself.
I smell a transhumanist!
The flesh is weak, but the machine is strong! :p

Joking aside, I've got no love for machine cults callous enough to brush aside their fellow man in some vainglorious pursuit of perfection (whatever that is).

Last edited:

dragon-in-sight

mane diva
-Proud charakter
-intoverted
-strives for independence
-preferes clear social structures but is used to be more like a lone wolf.
-may be felt weak and powerless when he was younger, but has a drive to overcome his past.
-Strong willed and intelligent. doesn't give up easily
-Has deeper thoughts and feelings but doesn't like to show them openly
-Doesn't trust easily.

sharprealmcomics

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/sharprealmcomics/
I would guess adventurous, and willing to do or try stuff that others wouldn't, or flight from one idea or thought to another.

1451734114.ssj3mewtwo_danielsfw.png

1493188200.ssj3mewtwo_1486890474.the-angel-of-angels_ssj3mewtwo-1.png
love hes feet. hes a very handsome giant as hes size hes foot would be bigger than me lol im 5 foot 6 XD