• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Guild Wars 2 Furries(?)

KushFox

[kushFOX]
I'm not entirely sure that anybody still plays this game, but I would certainly enjoy the company of some of my fellow furs ;)

If you still play this pretty avidly, just post your stats below, so I can add you <3

GGY128

I'm not entirely sure that anybody still plays this game, but I would certainly enjoy the company of some of my fellow furs ;)

If you still play this pretty avidly, just post your stats below, so I can add you <3

I used to played it, now I'm playing Tree of Saviour sorry but I hope you find a gaming pal ^.^

KushFox

[kushFOX]
I used to played it, now I'm playing Tree of Saviour sorry but I hope you find a gaming pal ^.^
I play pretty hardcore with some of my very best friends, but I was looking for a way to socialize with some more Furs in various different ways.

Also, I have heard of that game, but GW2 has my heart and I can't just switch because of my ridiculous gaming backlog. LOL.

GGY128

I play pretty hardcore with some of my very best friends, but I was looking for a way to socialize with some more Furs in various different ways.

Also, I have heard of that game, but GW2 has my heart and I can't just switch because of my ridiculous gaming backlog. LOL.

I remember my ragnarok days, I played really hardcore that game

GGY128

which race are you in GW2?