• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Guilty Pleasures (Music/Film/Television)

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Oh I guess I join you there then
Also My Chemical Romance is pretty good, while we're on the subject of SHITTY EMO MUSIC

I don't feel nearly so bad for liking Social Distortion now

Riavis

I was stuck babysitting my sisters while on leave one day and sat through an episode of Princess Jellyfish.

I'm so embarrassed that I got hooked and watched every episode. I die a little on the inside when I realize I watched every episode in a single night.

H.nightroad

Big Bang Theory, it seems like some kind of unwritten rule that gamers should hate it but I love it
wait what? why was i not informed of this? big bang theory is quite funny, satrical, I love it and I'm a relatively hardcore gamer (and hardcore programmer/IT techie (its my job))
my guilty pleasure is (when I have nothing (I mean nothing else better to do)) I sit down and watch CURRNT AFFAIR programs *gasp* and send angry emails to them about how they're never impartial, or just sit there yelling at the sceen when generic game show appears after the CA shows

Sauvignon

aynil
Reruns of Merlin, Legend of the Seeker, Caprica, and MXC. I feel bad about all of them, but I can't stop myself.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?

Jw

PINEAPPLE ACCOMPLISHED
TV:
Top Chef-- why do I even like this show, I don't hardly cook :/
Work of Art-- another Bravo reality show, I think it's only had one season so far. Still, it's closer to my interests
Original Star Trek: SPOOOOCK. It's entertaining to watch the bad special effects and hilarious dialogue, riff into it kind of like...
Mystery Science Theater 3000: if I can ever see it on, I will be watching it.

I'll check out my music in a bit...

anthroguy101

Made in USA
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I've seen it all over the place and decided to check it out. I think it's a pretty good show. The audience is probably a lot larger than they were targeting.

I don't know what counts and what doesn't, but Linkin Park, Simple Plan, Three Days Grace, My Chemical Romance, Cee Lo Green's "F**k You," the new cover of "Photograph," Train, Nickelback, and the soundtrack to the first High School Musical.

My older brother got me into N*Sync, 98 Degrees, and Backstreet Boys (have their album "Straight Through My Heart") and we were big fans in the late 90s/early 2000s. With the exception of me having the latest Backstreet Boys album we no longer listen to them anymore.

Shred Uhh Sore Us

Unbreakable
The first 2 Emmure albums....

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.
what kind of name is emmure anyway

what does it mean~