• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Gundam Thread

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
Now that I know this thread exists I am morally obligated to post Windmill Gundam

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Hey Miles, Go watch Dougram

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
whats your take on the new gundam show coming"witch of mercury"
I'm pumped for it, especially since it seems to be taking the franchise in a new direction the way Iron-Blooded Orphans did and I've usually enjoyed the Other Gundam AUs. The setting and the protagonist seem to be a nice departure as well. I wish they'd release more info about the series, though

n1ghtmar3w0lf

I'm pumped for it, especially since it seems to be taking the franchise in a new direction the way Iron-Blooded Orphans did and I've usually enjoyed the Other Gundam AUs. The setting and the protagonist seem to be a nice departure as well. I wish they'd release more info about the series, though
they are definatly playing coy with it . teasing us till its released fully

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
they are definatly playing coy with it . teasing us till its released fully
What they've released so far seems promising, though. There's a prologue episode coming out soon too.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
we will all have to just wait a little longer, but we want it now !!!
Eh, it'll build the suspense and there's still the summer to enjoy out. :^)

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

n1ghtmar3w0lf

hmm of alll the gundams that have appeared which ones are your favorite ,whether based on looks alone, its tech specs ,or so on... for me i like best the OO(double O) riser , RX-78GP02A Physalis, and zz (double zeta)gundam, and gundam deathscythe

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
@Miles Marsalis @Imperial Impact
Two questions
Can I watch this without having watched the original 70's Gundam?
And if not, can I watch this in place of episode 15 of the original 70's Gundam? As in, can I watch eps 1-14, then watch this, and then watch 16 onwards?

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer