• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Gunny

The Bun with a Gun
b23331571391c84df8c8abca43b55e8d.png

Hello! I'm a bit tight on money as of late and it would help me out immensely if some kind folks could help me out and let me draw a piece or two for them! Commissions always take priority, so you'll often get your commission within the same day of ordering it!

All of my commissions must be made through paypal only!

Costs not listed on the image:
BGs - 5+ USD based on complexity
Additional Characters - Same as ordering a separate single commission

WILL DO:
NSFW (ask about, fetishes cost extra)
Gore (ask about)
OCs
Canon Characters
OC x Canon (charas must be 18+)
Canon x Canon (charas must be 18+)
Humans

WILL NOT DO:
Extreme Fetishes (ones I'm not comfortable with)
Extreme Gore (What I'm uncomfortable with)
Mecha
Ponies

Examples:

cdebc2309a87d1abd5c64561f03a35fc.png

6e003f8723a55e99b06ab9d753855454.png

dad6d9639d08e92844acb5c594694e83.png

5b2ffbf0246e71ab5c9b1d28c684f5ad.png

Last edited:

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
May I get a Cell Shaded Bust?

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
Come on people His stuff is really good

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
Again You guys should consider buying a commission from this dude.

S

Sergei Sóhomo

Well, after seeing Killer Queen it's extremely tempting to buy something

Chrysafides

Hi there! I'm interested in getting some line art done but I'm curious if you can help me design my first OC. It'll be my very first character.

Gunny

The Bun with a Gun
@Chrysafides Hello, i would be happy to work with you, but i would like to make this clear from the offset: Helping design someone's very first OC may cost more depending on how many changes are to be made to the design by the end. So if little or big changes are being made constantly, i may request a few dollars in compensation based on the complexity of the change.

If this turns you away, that is completely understandable. If you would like to follow through with this commission, I'd be more than happy to help you out! Let me know if you're still interested! Thank you!

Gunny

The Bun with a Gun
@Ginza Thank you!! I do have an FA page and DA page! My FA page has quite a bit of NSFW stuff on it so a fair warning if you are looking to avoid that! My DA is where I do most of my usual art though! I can link both of them for you if you'd like

G

Ginza

@Ginza Thank you!! I do have an FA page and DA page! My FA page has quite a bit of NSFW stuff on it so a fair warning if you are looking to avoid that! My DA is where I do most of my usual art though! I can link both of them for you if you'd like

sure! I'd love to give ya a watch :3