• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Guys fursuiting as girl furries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Vulpine

Art Vulpine
So I was think about this hypothetical situation.

You are at a con. You are male and straight. You see an attractive looking fox woman. You greet her and start dancing at the rave. Later on you learn that the person under the suit is really a he.

This situation then sparked this post.

What are your feelings of guys fursuiting as girl furries?
If you are someone who does so, why do you choose a female character?
Has anyone thought someone in a fursuit was a girl but was really a guy?

Schwimmwagen

I feel that you shouldn't suddenly feel attracted to people just because of their fursuits... I'd ignore people in fursuits altogether unless I want to comment/look at the suit, or I recognise the suit as one belonging to someone on FAF.

I really like if people rp and dress as characters of their own gender,its confusing or weird otherwise-for me,anyway.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
The guy in the suit should go get a sex change, being in an opposite gender character suit just confuses me why they do so.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
I don't care because I am usually the Chick fursuiting as a dude.
It's hillarious when Gay men find out and pitch a fit!

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
AS LONG AS THEY DON'T GO INTO THE BATHROOM RABBLERABBLERABBLE

An attractive-looking fox fursuit?

Hahaha.

[video=youtube;hIO12Pa5tL4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIO12Pa5tL4&feature=related[/video]

I always thought she was pretty...

Tabasco

If you're fursuiting to be a creepy furry and get laid, it's creepy and misleading.

If you're fursuiting for fun and pretend, go for it. It's just a character. Blame's on the aforementioned leg-humping asshats who are just minus their suits.

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned
Stop trolling for ass at furcons :c

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
If you're fursuiting to be a creepy furry and get laid, it's creepy and misleading.

If you're fursuiting for fun and pretend, go for it. It's just a character. Blame's on the aforementioned leg-humping asshats who are just minus their suits.
Fursuiting is on the list of least sexy things to see a woman/man do. Not saying its not amusing to see.
Stop trolling for ass at furcons :c
God people need to follow this advice.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
These are furries.
I know I know, the biggest group of people aroused by repulsive things." Poo? SURE! Gore? GIVE ME MORE! Obesity? IVE MORE TO ME! Inflate her like a balloon? SURE :B! Children? ONLY IF FUZZY! Men in big sweaty carpet like outfits? OH MURR."

Like seriously what the hell.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
I know I know, the biggest group of people aroused by repulsive things." Poo? SURE! Gore? GIVE ME MORE! Obesity? IVE MORE TO ME! Inflate her like a balloon? SURE :B! Children? ONLY IF FUZZY! Men in big sweaty carpet like outfits? OH MURR."

Like seriously what the hell.

Gotta be a freak to have freaky standards like that. :V
I shower every time I hang out with furries....is that a bad thing?

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
I really don't mind it when people cross dress fursuit as opposite genders. As a lady though I do not appreciate and fucking hate men who won't at least act somewhat like an actual lady in a suit made to make him look like a lady. I have a certain retard in mind who likes to go on Youtube posting videos of himself rubbing his "breasts" and goes around con acting like a total slut. The entire point seem to be just to run around playing with his "Body".

I know a person who had the shame of sharing a an elevator up with him one con and he was groping his "Breasts" in an elevator full of non-furry people.
Fucking tard.

Don't care what gender you dress up as long as you show a little bit of common decency. As for OP, you go trolled. It's safe to assume that when you see a fem suit...that's it's a guy underneath. Assume first, ask questions later. :3

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

VoidBat

Grab and squeeze crotch, Crocodile Dundee-style.
It's the only way to be certain. If furries are as creepy as they say they're then this little moral, gesture won't pose a problem.
Just don't hate on me if said fursuiter bear maces you. You probably deserve it anyway for hitting on somebody in a fursuit. :V

A bit of caution is not lethal, either.

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
EVERY GIRL-LOOKING FURSUIT HAS A MAN IN IT.

Chicks who fursuit typically are at peace with their gender and sexuality enough to not feel the need to make their fursuits into giant "I HAVE TITS!!!!" signs. Women tend to fursuit as male characters to hide from creepy people who molest or passingly grope suiters.

Status
Not open for further replies.