• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

H A W Êž E N

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
Have any of you guys heard of this awesome sauce of a game?

It's an mmo first-person mech shooter. (that's also f2p)

[video=youtube;JEeI0bQiJWE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEeI0bQiJWE[/video]

It's like the realism of MechWarrior meets the pace of Armored Core.

And dear lord the environments and the graphics are orgasmic.

Total geek boner.

Last edited:

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
*stars dancing around*

Im so exited and i just cant hide it.

This game looks awesome.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I've been waiting for this since last summer. :3

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
This actually looks amazing, not one of those 'oh yeah let's just spend some resources and be half-assed about it' f2ps, but a proper one.

http://playhawken.com?ref=V5hOtXTr
Help me reserve a spot? c:

Last edited:

Aidy

they call me yolo swaggins
I was checking it out, it does actually seem kinda cool. I'm not usually a fan of online games like that but I'll give it a go.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
My life needs more mecha.

Plox.
Never enough Mechs for me.
Eastern styled mechas ain't really my thing. Needs more Battletech styled stuff

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
Yup, got into the alpha too.
I would have gotten into the previous one, but I wanted to have a newer callsign so created another account x3

Let's smack some bitches.

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
Realism of Mechwarrior? Not in the bloody least. Fucking awesome none the less? Very much so. >8D

Mechwarrior for calculated team action.

Hawken for faster paced dog fight style mech action.

And Steel Battalion still hooked up on my xbox to make me wish the game would get a proper sequel. ;_; I also hope that is a proper SB sequel ever drops I won't have to suffer through Hell Week again. XD

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
Oh lawdy the servers are so overloaded atm.

But yeah this game looks amazing. Customization's pretty limited atm, but I guess that's to be expected from an alpha.

Shall we post our callsigns?

Bolder here

Judge Spear

Naw. I see appeal, but I'll pass. Something about it doesn't sit right with me. Looks like I'd get frustrated fast for some reason.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
if you see a Verin, its either me...or 10 other folks playing on my alpha account

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
I'm pretty sure that's a heavy NDA breaker and account closer right there...sharing your account.
actually no
in the first part it states "You and your Organization" they do acknowledge that there may be groups utilizing a single accounts to multiple accounts to judge the game. The reason being is that my group tend to try to jump onto beta's and even alphas and not all of us make it. On top of that I dont have much spare time to do actually play the game so others may use my account to play instead.

also out of 80 of us who applied only 4 of us made it

Whiskey_Tango_Foxtrot

Level 6 Laser-Lotus
I've been following this game since late 2011 and was let in with the alpha 2 group, the game completely exceeds my expectations. You can find me under Whiskey_Tango_Foxtrot both in-game and on the forums, feel free to friend me, send me a PM or whatever.

Hope to see you all once the beta opens up :)