• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

h-hello.. rp please

idkthough120

cutie but shy dragon or smth
i want to rp so bad please. i really do. please pleasey plaese.. it can be about anything you want.. but please.

i want to do it so bad. i've been on and off about this for years and i really want it. idk about nsfw but please :(

maybe on discord we can do that. i'm..im sorry. i'm not really much of a lengthy rper either, but I really want to do so regardless

Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
i want to rp so bad please. i really do. please pleasey plaese.. it can be about anything you want.. but please.

i want to do it so bad. i've been on and off about this for years and i really want it. idk about nsfw but please :(

maybe on discord we can do that. i'm..im sorry. i'm not really much of a lengthy rper either, but I really want to do so regardless

Sure, we can do small replies if you prefer. I don't jave Discord though but feel free to PM me if you'd like and we can come up with a fun SFW scenario.

idkthough120

Sure, we can do small replies if you prefer. I don't jave Discord though but feel free to PM me if you'd like and we can come up with a fun SFW scenario.
mmmm

i know you're like probably busy, but idk i dont wanna start the DM first

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
mmmm

i know you're like probably busy, but idk i dont wanna start the DM first

<the cat nods and smiles> No problem...have fun! If you change your mind, feel free to strap a note to a bird anytime! <he giggles and with a wink, the cat's eyes glow and the air shimmers and parts, opening a hole to a sunny field of flowers. With a playful wave, he turns and jumps into the portal, purring as it closes behind him and disappears>

idkthough120

Hmm, a little self-bump.. for those interested... at this time, even.

idkthough120

UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :( i'm CRYING

idkthough120

Still wanna rp!! or I cry