• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

H-hello

C.S.Ember

Dreamer
My name is Meg. I'm a 20 year old girl living in a small apartment in the NE United States. I um... I like to draw, and I want to make it my full-time job if I can. I worked at a pizza place for 6 years, but my mother got me... erm... laid off, so to speak. As it stands, I haven't been able to get another job. So I draw. I draw a LOT. I truly love creating new and interesting creatures and designs and bringing life to other peoples' designs too! I'm a writer, and I like to RP on a few browser-based sites. Um... what else... I like Joss Whedon and Stephen King and Dystopia, post apocolypse, fantasy, and some sci-fi stuff. Mostly I just like it when people live in a way different to my own life, or have to adjust what they thought was a rigid moral code to survive. I um... I don't consider myself a furry, but I have a friend who is, and I have nothing against it. I think it looks really fun, but... um... I dunno. I guess I never really got into it for myself.

But um... yeah! So that's me. Nice to meet you all.

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Hello! Welcome here! I hope you will enjoy your stay!

S

Sergei Sóhomo

I wouldn't count on art being a full time job mate. It's a highly competitive field and unless you can make a massive name for youself it's really not possible

Xaroin

THE ONE THE ONLY
"If you like furry shit you're a furry" - Me
Also btw full time artist = not a good idea b/c you'll need more than just art money to survive.

C.S.Ember

Dreamer
Thank you all for your... kind words of greeting...

I wouldn't count on art being a full time job mate. It's a highly competitive field and unless you can make a massive name for youself it's really not possible

Also btw full time artist = not a good idea b/c you'll need more than just art money to survive.

Anyway, I know it's not really feasible, but I'm going to keep trying for it anyway, because it's what I love to do. And because I don't have another option, but let's not focus on that part right now.

"If you like furry shit you're a furry" - Me
Maybe I am, who knows.