• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

H-hi, I'm new. Um... yeah.

M

Majesty Sidus

I'm completely new at this. Uh... I designed a quick fursona. Not quite done with it's info. But.. yeah. A little list thingy of what I have so far.
Name- Majesty Sidus.
They're a hyena. I don't have much info about them right now.
I just wanna meet people, haha. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zhalo

Rez the Wolfdog
Hey, welcome to the forum!
so I guess it's a partial? Uh... I dunno.
"partial" doesn't usually refer to fursonas rather it refers just to a fursuit of a fursona.
types-of-fursuits.jpg
Anyway, enjoy your stay!:D

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Greetings, and welcome! Ah, nice to see a hyena fursona! Though my main fursona is a skunk, my alternate fursona is a Fossa...which are oddly, somewhat related to hyena, and mongoose.

Hope ya have a fun time here; it's pretty friendly.

M

Majesty Sidus

Yeah! I noticed! Everyone is so freakin' friendly! I was surprised, but I'm not sure what I was expecting, haha. Maybe our fursonas are secretly related 0_0
You seem nice. Wanna be friends?
((Gonna follow you no matter what.))

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Yeah! I noticed! Everyone is so freakin' friendly! I was surprised, but I'm not sure what I was expecting, haha. Maybe our fursonas are secretly related 0_0
You seem nice. Wanna be friends?
((Gonna follow you no matter what.))

Sure, sounds fine! What's your existential crisis, by the way? I think we all have those at points, I know I do!

M

Majesty Sidus

I've just been thinking about, like, how worthless we all are, in the grand scheme. How, right now, if i died, the universe would not care, and would continue as it always has. When the last human breathes their last breath, the universe won't bat an eye. I'll be getting some cereal, and be suddenly struck with knowing that all of this is pointless, and we exist only to reproduce and make more people to do more "important" things.
E D G Y

M

Majesty Sidus

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Funny how that cereal existential stuff pops out of the box. It used to be that you got a toy with cereal.

Anyway have a look around. I am sure that there will be plenty of threads for you to join in and enjoy conversing in with.

Haha, yeah. I'm gonna join an RP. Thanks! I didn't know there were so many friendly people here :)

Mudman2001

Wolf of Many Talents
Official here's my welcome lol, have fun on here and make plenty of friends.

I've just been thinking about, like, how worthless we all are, in the grand scheme. How, right now, if i died, the universe would not care, and would continue as it always has. When the last human breathes their last breath, the universe won't bat an eye. I'll be getting some cereal, and be suddenly struck with knowing that all of this is pointless, and we exist only to reproduce and make more people to do more "important" things.
E D G Y

Nah, not edgy. Just one of those points in your life. The universe may not care but your friends and family would.