• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Habits?

Rytes

Click Here
what are some bad (or good) habits you got?

- i pace around A LOT, usually up to an hour.

- i shake my leg A LOT, usually my left

- and i stroke my beard A LOT, usually staring off in space

Eerie Silverfox

You are my furend
Bite my nails. I tried sevral time to stop. Been doing it as long as I can remember.

Gavrill

ladies~
Nail biting, pacing, repetitive movements (hand gestures, etc), sniffing food before I eat it, checking containers when I pass them, opening and closing books, dialing telephone numbers repetitively, checking the thermometer every ten minutes, etc.

OCD.

Rytes

Click Here
now that i sit and think about it...

i feel as though im the only one that gets bothered by my own handwriting... I'll re-read something i wrote and then re-write it. my q's and d's bother me

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
hahaha. i won't space them out.

I have to check doors five times to make sure they're locked. i have to check the alarm clock five times (sometimes more, but it has to be an increment of five) to make sure it's set to the right time. things especially important to me have to be easily accessible and not put away, because they might be lost.

i check my pocket CONSTANTLY to make sure my phone is still there. or, if i'm wearing pants with no pockets or pockets too small for a phone, i check my messenger bag constantly to make sure it's still there.

i bite my nails. i pick my skin, and scratch a lot, sometimes til i bleed. i twitch a lot, and tend to be very skittish. I use hand sanitizer at least five times every day. i have to make sure i can always feel that my hands are clean.

i flip my hair a lot. i apparently repeat things to the point of making others mad. i scratch my hair a lot, even if it doesn't itch, and constantly move it around (other than flipping it). i rub myself a lot (that's what she said!), like rubbing my arms or my face or neck. dunno why i do that.

i sniff foods and beverages to make sure they don't smell off. i HATE sharing beverages, but if i do, i have to germ-x the mouth part after anyone uses it.

i dart my eyes around and always am looking over my shoulder. i have to check closets before i go to bed. (i used to have to check under the bed too, but i changed to sleeping on a mattress on the floor to fix that.)

that's all i can think of for now.

Last edited:

alicewater

F*ck you, that's my name
Is Nymphomania a good or a bad Habit?

Rytes

Click Here
I would tell you about how terrible it is to have a nymphomaniac for a mom, but yeah. If it's on your own time, who cares.

tell your mom to stop calling me

vivatheshadows

I tip my hat to you good sir..
I tried but damn she's a whore.

I think one of us just got burned.

naw just your mom, btw get her to stop calling me as well.

---

Chronic Blinking
Chronic Breathing
Ive tried to quit them both but it is DAMN hard!

anyway

Chronic Yiffing
Chronic smoking OF Chronic
Chronic Fucking of Placebos mom [jk]
I also put EVERY guitar pick i have in my mouth whenever im not using it

Rytes

Click Here
Funny thing is that "your mom" jokes don't phase me, cuz I'm like, "Well it is true."

well it was never intended to insult you... i'm not like most assholes (b',')b

Gavrill

ladies~
It's chill yo.

Oh, another habit! Telling my older sister that she acts like mom, block her, and then wait for the impending shitstorm.

Ah, family love.

Edit: I don't live with em anymore, so I can make fun of em x3

Last edited:

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I pace, curse a lot, stare off into the distance and ignore people, clean, arrange things, and mess around with my hands and anything around me. I have a lot of other habits but listing them would take awhile and I'm tired.

Rytes

Click Here
It's chill yo.

Oh, another habit! Telling my older sister that she acts like mom, block her, and then wait for the impending shitstorm.

Ah, family love.

so, how old's your sister?

another habit i realized is that, i wash my hands a lot

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
oh, and sitting up at three in the morning reading the furaffinity forums. that's a bad habit of mine, and apparently a lot of you. :p

Rytes

Click Here
oh, and sitting up at three in the morning reading the furaffinity forums. that's a bad habit of mine, and apparently a lot of you. :p

nah, f'ed up sleeping patterns due to my work time

Chronic

Banned
Banned
Chronic Blinking
Chronic Breathing
Ive tried to quit them both but it is DAMN hard!

anyway

Chronic Yiffing
Chronic smoking OF Chronic
Chronic Fucking of Placebos mom [jk]
I also put EVERY guitar pick i have in my mouth whenever im not using it
:D

I enjoy listening to No Doubt and dancing and singing though I can't dance.

Rytes

Click Here
Same here Rytes but i gotta agree with you, I dont really care for my mother...

i care for my mother, it's just that im not gonna sit there and cry, kick, and scream if someone says that my mama's fat...

Chronic

Banned
Banned
GWEN STEFANI HIGH FIVE.

/offtopic
*Awesome high five*

Other:
I sharpen my scissors/knives/other blades as often as I can. Nothing like playing with a newly sharpened blade.
I talk to inanimate objects.
I smoke (cigarettes)
I read and write

That's bout it...

WolvesSoulZ

Hmm.. so..

-I check my pocket often to see if my cell/earphone/usb driver are still there (though i dont check in my back pocket to see if my wallet is still here >.>)
-I often move my hair out of my vision
-Often punch people on the upper arm without any reasons, (ya i know its bad)
-Use alots the word "Acose / Aco" in my sentences (Word from my city, and in cad-french,-it mean why-), it annoy my friend sometime.
-Ah and i often stares at random place x3

And probly other idk.. xD

Last edited: