• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Hehe hai everyone!!! Vixye here breaking the fourth wall, Vixye's usin Blues account since vixye isn't allowed to have an account as she's just a character- but she thought she'd say hai to all you on the forums hehe, feel free to ask questions or chat with Vixye! ^~^

Z

Z-ro

My hand is still on my chin
which means.."M E H"
i'm bored as all fuck, so.....if I were to ask you about anything besides "Why don't you create your own account"
(like for real, just for the fun)
it would be something like.....could you make me feel interested on chatting with you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
My hand is still on my chin
which means.."M E H"
i'm bored as all fuck, so.....if I were to ask you about anything besides "Why don't you create your own account"
(like for real, just for the fun)
it would be something like.....could you make me feel interested on chatting with you?
Hehe, weeeeell Vixye cooooould make ya feel interested in talkin with her~ but she's not gonna force anythin on ya, so chatting with Vixye here is aaaaaall up ta you! Hehe, and while Vixye *could* make an account of her own she'd rather not~ she's rarely here breakin the fourth wall, usually doin other important things~
^~^

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Hi Vixye! I'm Ari! Which one are you? I mean, what species?
Ahhh Vixye doesn't have a specific species, she can be anything she wants to be, and rather than be classified as one little thing that isn't special, Vixye makes herself something that isn't a normal everyday thing!

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Er... I am confused. What are you exactly? A shapeshifter?
In a way! Vixye's an extra-planar being, which means that she has no physical form to interact with people, sooooo she creates one to do exactly that! So Vixye's not exactly a shapeshifter, but she can change shape still!

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
*giggling* Vixye's not really a fursona, she IS a character of Blue's, only created by him, buuuut she is an extra-planar being, and currently she's breakin the fourth wall, like that deadpool guy in your worlds movies, hehe, so Vixye isn't really real to your world, just another character of somebody's!
As for in Vixye's world, think of her this way: a video game is made up of code, now imagine some of that code came to life, the developer would be blue, creating his world hehe, not the most exact comparison but it's close enough!

Last edited:

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Ooooh not much, just kinda watchin some stuff happen around reality, and hangin out here chattin with you! Not much is happening right now, so that's why Vixye decided to come here~