• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

~~~~~~~~~~Hai from Georgia!!!!!!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~

monstercupcake

Pixel The Kitty >‿‿◕
I am an on and off furry fan. I love furry art always, but my parents drill it in my skull that furries are dumb for wearing what they feel inside. Sometimes, they'll convince me otherwise, but other times, I'll go back into the furry closet. (I'm 13, by the way.) I can draw pretty well. I've been struggling with depression for a while, but now that I'm back into the fandom, I feel much happier. :D I'm going to attempt to create my own partial, since my mom thinks it's cool to make fursuits, just not to wear them. hmph. Anyway, I'm glad to be back in my little niche.

DarkCedar

Enjoying his Vacation
Welcome to FAF. Hope that you enjoy your stay. Let us know if you ever need advice or simply want to vent. We are all here to support each other. Just be yourself and have fun. No one judges here.

Punch n Pie are to the right

Ratical

Heya, Cupcake!

You are the frosting on the yellow cake of our lives. Sprinkles too. :)

Don't get too discouraged about your parents. In time they might even change their minds. But if you have hobby you like you should stick with it. I mean, there are lots of furs who want fursuits, and there never seems to be enough people who make 'em. You've always got a place here if you can do something like that.

But no matter what ya do, you can stick around anyway. So welcome.:)

Caledonian

Baa'd Wool'f
Welcome!