• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Haikus

Do you enjoy Haikus?

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • This is not-so-thinly-veiled shameless self-promotion, and it's turning me on!

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Cocobanana

This FA journal, which gives anyone who comments a free haiku, inspired me to make a thread about haikus: http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/6875026/

There are many problems today that could be solved through the entertaining and meaningful combination of words. If our president was able to use one haiku per speech, the number of lives he'd be saving would chart in the billions. Sushi would also make the world a better place if more people had access to them. Do North Koreans like sushi?

What other Japanese words do you know?

Astrium

King of the Noodles
A haiku about Mario Kart:

Who threw that blue shell?
Are you fucking kidding me?
I will fuck you up.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Kawaii desu
My kokoro goes doki
Please be my waifu

Zop

hai guiz wuts goin on in hur
hitler nigger fag
nine-eleven dead babies
ur mom is a cunt

Cocobanana

It's snowing on Mt Fuji.

Since you were the second person to refer to Mt Fuji (not the second person in this thread but someone on FA said it as well), I had to assume it was a video game or show reference. I looked it up, and it's from an unfunny late era game grumps episode. My appreciation of haikus lie in their simplicity as I'm forced to include the most valuable information in a tiny space. If I had known about the stupid meme then I probably would have picked a different kind of poetry project.

(You're more annoyed by a joke than Zop's hitler cunt haiku up there?)

Fine, I'll try one:

Memes are not welcome
Grumps should be ashamed of this
Cocobanana

:3

Srsly: haikus are pretty. We covered them briefly in primary school, but the teacher never explained why they are 5-7-5 or to appreciate simple things.

Last edited:

Cocobanana

Heart of Grumps is gone
RaptorJon were perfect pair
Now they swallow loads

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Do I enjoy them?
Sure why wouldn't I?
Make shit sound smarter

Kid or squid? They ask
Both forms are enjoyable