• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hallo. :3

Kinare

RAWR
New around here and to the furry community in general. Hoping to learn more about it during my stay here.

I'm still solidifying my fursona. In my mind I've always had 2 types of cat personalities: a big cat (panther/black leopard) and a "house" cat. I've been told I can't have more than one as my main fursona, which kinda bums me out. They're both equally active normally, so it's a tough choice. I've been leaning towards the panther mostly because if I could define myself I'd want to be closer to the panther.

When I do have spare time I play video games on the PC. If anyone plays PC games via Steam and has any of the same ones I do or has any of these and is around late EST, add me up, cuz I need gaming buddies. Please message me here first though telling me I should be expecting you and for what games. As you can see from my current name on Steam I am potentially getting invites from some undesirables, so I weed out anyone who doesn't look like they're legit. I also don't play that game anymore, so don't add me for that. There's a handful of games I don't really care to play anymore, but I'm too lazy to list them now. I'll let ya know though.

I also have Pokemon Omega Ruby (just started) and will be getting Monster Hunter 4 when it comes out, so you can add me there: 0104-1920-2043

Every once in a while I doodle. I have a DA, but I haven't done anything recently and it's all rather meh. Too much of a perfectionist so I hate everything I make and it ruins everything. Trying to make myself sit down and doodle out what I think my fursona will look like since I can manage animals ok and I need some sort of ref for commissions, but I just can't be bothered right now.

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
Oh hey mate!
Y'know, there's a Pokemon mega thread down in the Video Game Discussion section where we have a list of a bazillion friend codes. Totally worth a looksee if Pokemon is your thing!

Seeing as you live in the US, mind, I don't think I'd be able to game with you late at night on Steam.

Kinare

RAWR
Seeing as you live in the US, mind, I don't think I'd be able to game with you late at night on Steam.

Probably not, unless you're one of those super duper late night types. Or super duper early, however you want to look at it. :p I run into those from time to time. I wake up anywhere from 8-10pm EST if I sleep on my days off (sometimes I don't), which is 2-4am or 3-5am for most Europeans, and am up until anywhere from 4-10am EST. Don't remember if the UK is 6+ or 7+ hours from me, too lazy to Google it... Far enough apart that it does pose an issue regardless.

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
Probably not, unless you're one of those super duper late night types. Or super duper early, however you want to look at it. :p I run into those from time to time. I wake up anywhere from 8-10pm EST if I sleep on my days off (sometimes I don't), which is 2-4am or 3-5am for most Europeans, and am up until anywhere from 4-10am EST. Don't remember if the UK is 6+ or 7+ hours from me, too lazy to Google it... Far enough apart that it does pose an issue regardless.
Hah, nah. Sorry mate, your best bet is finding a 'Murican.