• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Halloween Icon Commissions!

KarmaLarma

Slacks'loth
I'm doing commissions for Halloween themed icons! They're drawn large so you may resize and crop them for any site, or just have them as a cute bust of your character~ :p
Icons are $10 each, or $8 each if you buy two.

Examples:
21305267@400-1475370596.jpg
21308362@400-1475397640.jpg
21418140@400-1476392707.jpg
21419524@400-1476401337.jpg

They don't take me too long and I intend to get them done in a reasonable amount of time so they can be enjoyed through the rest of October, so I don't currently have a limited number of slots. However, if somehow I end up with a lot, I will temporarily close until some of the queue is cleared up.

Info you'll need to provide in order to commission:
Character ref, full color preferred (and nsfw is fine)
Monster/Costume you want them to be for the icon
Whether you want the 3D lines shown on the lineart and if yes, what colors
What you'd like the background pattern to be/other details you want included.

I work on the icons in the order I receive the commissions, and don't begin work until I receive payment (meaning payment isn't needed until it is your turn on the list). You can contact me here on the forums or just shoot me a note on my FA (be sure to have Icon in the title so I can keep track!) to order.

For more information on commissions, check out my Terms of Service: ToS -- KarmaLarma's Journal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Thanks for looking! c:

Last edited:

KarmaLarma

Slacks'loth
Just bumping to remind everybody this is a thing as Halloween draws near. I still have nobody on the list, so you can expect same or next day completion~

okay first one
ref: www.furaffinity.net: Raver Shasta- by:Vintagetrixen by KittyWhiskersFoxxyShasta (sorry if that isnt a good photo i need to get another ref done, i have another in my signiture. same general idea but that one looks like a cat and shes actually an Arctic Fox >.> )
costume: Princess
no 3D lines. (although its super cool.)
backround CANDY CORN!!, other details: Candy corn is the best thing to ever exist, so candy corn!!!!!

as for the second character; it's for my friend who is currently waiting on his ref so he does not have one...
can you go based off description?
he does have one of those free template things you colour to show what your 'sona looks like, will that work?
ill have to get them from him tomarrow >.>

yes on 3D lines, not sure what colours can I leave that up to you?
Costume: Can he just be wearing a Steven universe shirt?
backround: also your choice!

paypal? pandactivity@gmail.com

KarmaLarma

Slacks'loth
@Whiskers_kitty Thanks so much for ordering~! I'll send an invoice here in a bit via paypal.
I can work from description, but a colored template is perfectly fine as a ref and would help me make things more accurate. c:

@Whiskers_kitty Thanks so much for ordering~! I'll send an invoice here in a bit via paypal.
I can work from description, but a colored template is perfectly fine as a ref and would help me make things more accurate. c:

okay paid!
he wanted ephisis on the fact he isnt a dog hes a jackal lol. and so he has super huge ears
also he wears goggles on his head like these:

14797333_10155408312459816_86194054_n.jpg

also here is his colouring on a template (once again he is a jackal with huge ears lol)
14804843_10155408312419816_825869392_n.jpg

thank you!!
<3
oh and is it toolate to add 3d lines to the other as well?
if its too late thats ok! thank you
colours are your choice!