• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

hand paw help?

crazydog

Axel shep
i dont know im intersted in getting some hand paws and was wandering what is a resonable price for just hand paws alone? help is appreicated...:)

InuAkiko

Waiting for life to get good
From what I've seen, they can be anywhere between $40-$90, depending on the quality/maker.

NoxTigress

Dungeon Mistress
Mine start around £30 (which is approximately $45-50). From other makers I've seen the price range from $30 upwards to $100, depending on the length (wrist-length, elbow-length, or shoulder-length), and the complexity of the design. As well as what InuAkiko mentioned about the quality and who is making them.

crazydog

Axel shep
thanks yall

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
I bought mine at the dollar store... $1.00 ea.
and they're very high quality.
:/ only problem is there's 4 fingers...

Last edited:

Asswings

Banned
Banned
Why do you just want handpaws alone?

Wait, never mind. don't answer that.

Kanye East

More ghetto then section 8!
Give a shot at making them, it's not too hard even with no sewing experience. That way you can get the perfect fur to your liking.

Comedy answer: For $200 I'll make paws from real rabbit fur so you can stop rubbing your dick on the pelt you bought from natural wonders.

Shino

Now with more Writer's Block!
For $200 I'll make paws from real rabbit fur so you can stop rubbing your dick on the pelt you bought from natural wonders.
*twitch*

Arugh. Comedy or not, I am unhappy now.

*wrathwrathwrath*

crazydog

Axel shep
Give a shot at making them, it's not too hard even with no sewing experience. That way you can get the perfect fur to your liking.

Comedy answer: For $200 I'll make paws from real rabbit fur so you can stop rubbing your dick on the pelt you bought from natural wonders.
just for everyones info im not interested in any fetish of any kind!.....so dont post here about this yiff shit ....just fyi:grin:

Asswings

Banned
Banned
just for everyones info im not interested in any fetish of any kind!.....so dont post here about this yiff shit ....just fyi:grin:

Surrrrreeee Mr. "All I want is handpaws".

crazydog

Axel shep
oh and speakin of where exactly did i say all that i wanted was hand paws? all i said that i was intrested in getting a pair of paws thats all thanks

Zerulu

Necronomnomnomicon
If you can find the fur, I'd probably recommend making your own. There are tons of tutorials on the internet about it. That way you cut the cost down to only the supplies (and maybe your sanity depending on how well you sew haha).

Also, you live mighty close to me.