• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Happy Easter!

G

Ginza

Happy Easter to all you wonderful furfags (or happy April fool's if you don't celebrate easter)! Anyone have fun plans? Maybe funny pranks? Hope you all have a lovely day!

Monsieur Doveteux

The Local Grammarian
Video games.
That’s about it. My sister and my dad are going to be playing on their computers, and my mom’s going to watch the hallmark channel all day, so nothing really interesting has a possibility of happening until dinner, maybe. Hope everyone else has a fun day, though.

Izzy4895

Diaper Fox
Easter turned out to be a largely uneventful weekend day for me.

connortheskunk

definitely did not look at yiff last night.
Just finished an (unfortunately expensive) Sunday brunch. I feel so stuffed! Then went to a park and saw a ton of swans up close, like 3-4 ft away at some points. Have you ever looked at swan necks? They're so weird!
Swan.jpg

Just look at that! >~<

R

RagnarTheWolf

Spent Friday and Saturday at my parents, got to see my niece's and just chilling (and an excuse to enjoy some home cooking).

B

backpawscratcher

Ate chocolate AND got drunk in the Sun! Also bought my partner a pair of shoes he likes so I’m in the good books.

Yesterday was a successful day on many fronts :)