• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Happy Easter!

Z

ZeroVoidTime

Not much I was mostly relaxing the whole day but there was a brief power outage where I live which sucked.....

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Me and my sister brought our rabbit plushies down, and we got Easter eggs.
(I haven't eaten any of mine yet because I've been a little ill, lol)

Z

ZeroVoidTime

Me and my sister brought our rabbit plushies down, and we got Easter eggs.
(I haven't eaten any of mine yet because I've been a little ill, lol)
Well for a second there I thought you were saying you were trying to keep you plushies down..... (I.E. Preventing your self from vomiting up plushies........:confused: Welp someone will probably post a gif image of that.)

C

CrookedCroc

Went to church with my parents and had lunch and ice cream with them.

Pretty good day so far

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
My fatass ate chocolate whiles calling a Jock friend a fatass, ironic.

I still have a chocolate egg left, I'll eat it at college whiles I get burried under assignments, again.

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
I actually took three quizzes today so I get the struggle
I'm surposed to write an essay about social media I don't remember what fully, but I know it's about how I have to describe my scenario and how my "campaign" will target them.
I chose one about teens with depression because, you know I'm something of a scientist myself.

I then have to do another about some application, which I have to design and make a functioning prototype...

And well, this one is less painful since it's fun, but I have to make a FULLY FUNCTIONAL game. Which was just my prototype game from first year, but I just made it all a boss rush rather than actual stages since that was easier. :\

Either way, I'm ready to fail.