• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Happy New Year! 新年快乐!

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
"Eat a barrel of potstickers and your stomach will burst!"

Chinese new year is greatest new year.
Anybody who doesn't celebrate it is a plebeian faggot.

ITT: Discuss Chinese-New-Year related shenanigans. Long live Chairman Mao!

badlands

drunken pirate
The problem with the chinese new year is that all the chinese take-aways are shut

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
The problem with the chinese new year is that all the chinese take-aways are shut

That's why you learn to cook. ;) Home made Chinese always tastes better than nasty ass take out anyways.

There's no mention of it in my country.
I'm not surprised. The community who celebrates it in my country must be very small.
I guess I'll spend my day as a "plebeian faggot", then.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake

Good thing I can actually cook^^ I love chinese restaurants though! One of the local resturants makes amazing fried noodles with duck ;___; They are rather expensive but it's SO worth it!

Tigercougar

Makes me want to attend one of the Asian festivals they hold periodically in this city. I wanna see that kickass Chinese dragon they parade in the streets.

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
I ordered Chinese delivery in celebration.

They took 2 hours to get here.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
Bah, I hate CNY. Family gatherings abound, and my family are always stingy when it comes to money in hong baos.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
There's one place that's open for Chinese New year and their Dumplings are to die for!

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Next you'll be saying you felt like having some more two hours later :)
Hahah, so true. What is with china food that you can eat a metric shit ton of it and be hungry again in an hour or two?

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
Good thing I can actually cook^^ I love chinese restaurants though! One of the local resturants makes amazing fried noodles with duck ;___; They are rather expensive but it's SO worth it!

I had peking duck three times in the last two weeks lol. There was a place that had it for $40 including fried rice, so good.

badlands

drunken pirate
This thread is making me hungry

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
the chinese are the new jews. i had chinese takeout the other day, it was disgusting. also, why are all your buns steamed china? do any of you have a fucking oven? they could at LEAST be hot when I buy them, but noooo, they are forever cold and soggy. fuck you, I make better chinese food. I have one word for you. SEASONING! also, less fucking celery in everything, it doesn't fool me into thinking it is edible just because you've chopped it up really tiny.

ALSO IT IS MERRY NEW YEAR

and beef jerky time

Last edited:

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Yeah, last time I had take out (last weekend) it was pretty bad. I didn't know broccoli beef was as soup :v It was baaaaad. I also ordered these asain lettuce wrap things. They gave me all the ingredients in a giant bowl like I was supposed to wrap them myself. Fair enough, but the lettuce they provided was from down near the stock(no leafy greens)so it was unwrappable, it would just snap in half. I'm done wih Chinese food unless it's at a proper sit down Chinese restaurant.

Last edited:

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
None of you are Chinese, you pretenders.
Sometimes when I do massive amounts of drugs, i could be :v

i am arso good at leplacing arr my l's with r's and rikewise lound the othel way