• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Happy new year! I'm new here!

Manahasu

Heya! I'm Manahasu and I'm mostly a digital artist online! I love drawing cute ladies and fanart for the many video games that I play too much. I'm a big fan of Nintendo, (Pokemon and Animal Crossing mainly), but I play a bunch of other stuff too. Beyond that I like cross stitching, cooking, and I've recently picked up sewing as a hobby of mine. I'm a married homemaker in my real life.

I started here because of this push to get rid of nsfw material on other websites lately. This seemed like a friendly enough, safe place to post my stuff without getting in trouble. I hope that's alright!

Erm...yeah. That's all I really had to say about myself. Nice to meet you all!

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Welcome to the forums! Just remember to keep nsfw stuff on the mainsite ;3 Since we have a lot of minors and SFW furs here.

:D Otherwise jump right in and have fun! We are all very friendly and welcoming.

^^

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Understood! I wouldn't wanna expose that stuff to people who don't wanna see it. Thanks for the reply! :D

Very welcome! Any questions, feel free to stop a fur and ask :D

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Happy new year!
Welcome here! I hope you'll enjoy your stay :)