• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
G

Ginza

So I guess it’s pride month? Well damn, that just means another excuse to throw a party awooo!

Happy pride month to everyone out there! For those of you who are still closeted, hang in there, it’s a tough road but you’ll make it! To everyone else, have a great time :3

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Happy Pride Month :D didn't know about it xD honestly didn't hear of it on Mexico, but good to know :D!

B

BahgDaddy

Rainbow dog time

1322454014.falvie_dog_in_spaaace2.png

569fcb5a9f8a515624f60965_569fd0549f8a515624f60a41_320.jpg

oh_yeah_rainbow_time_by_fox_chibi_lover23-d3heeez.png

Shoiyo

Smartass skunk
Btw lots of hugs and kisses to my LGBT brothers and sisters.

MadKiyo

I've been de-batted, oh no!
A month where we take pride in making rainbows?

Yakamaru

Yee to the haw
So, does that mean you should be non-prideful the rest of the year or that straight pride belongs to the rest of the year?

I find it kind of limiting to condense something that you're proud of to one month. It's like having a month where you're proud to be 6 foot 2.

But then again I am 10% gay.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

G

Ginza

So, does that mean you should be non-prideful the rest of the year or that straight pride belongs to the rest of the year?

I find it kind of limiting to condense something that you're proud of to one month. It's like having a month where you're proud to be 6 foot 2.

But then again I am 10% gay.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess to me, pride month is accepting your sexuality- regardless of whether that means you’re gay, bi, straight, demi, or whatever else. It’s about being proud of who you are, and showing support and love to everyone regardless of what their sexuality may be :p Or at least, that’s how I view pride month.

*turns you 15% gay*

Yakamaru

Yee to the haw