• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Happy Valentines Day

Coyote Club

El Gordito Burrito Bandito
Howdy FA folks.

Hopefully V.D. wont catch ya by the junk this year. What I mean is that Valentine's Day is coming up, and particular people enjoy the love and squishy/feel-good emotions associated with said day. If you're with such a person, please be sure to show them your love by remembering the date and cherishing your interactions. My work calendar seems to think that Valentines will fall on February 14th (next Friday).

Anyhoo, best of luck to ya crazy furs.

-Coyote Club

Last edited:

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Pro-Valentines fur right here.

;3c I've got 2/3 of my gifts done for my sweetheart.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
I'm ready for the day after Valentines day because half price candy.

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
I plan to love my partner no more and no less than the other days. He's not allowed to get me anything, he's not even allowed to buy me dinner that night.

Distorted

Meh, I think I'll just watch my movies while I sit in bed with a bowl of ice cream and wait for the day to pass.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I really don't care for Valentine's day and probably never will. And it's not like I can do anything with my girlfriend anyways because she's halfway across the country right now so the most we could honestly do is something special over Skype.
Besides, I'm going to be at a dinner that day.

However
I'm ready for the day after Valentines day because half price candy.
This is probably the best part of the holiday. The same goes for Easter.

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
This year's going to be good cause I finally have a girlfriend to do something with.

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
to anyone abbreviating Valentine's Day as VD, I keep thinking "Venereal Disease", and given what sometimes comes along with this "holiday", it gives me a little giggle.

Falafox

Chaotic Neutral
I probably will be in a bloody boat traveling in Brazil. Is not that I have someone to celebrate with,but eh.

Kazooie

Crusader for Cute
I'm making fudge for firefly cuddlebuddy~

RedDagger

Happy capitalism day to you too!

Hey now, there's no capitalism involved it's just a day dedicated to buying chocolate, cards and flowers. Ain't nothing to do with money at all. Like at all. Nope. Definitely not.

Okay, maybe a bit.

Thing is, I've barely ever seen anyone take it seriously. Nice day I see no-one following.

Ahzek M'kar

Anal Centipede
Violet are red.

Roses are blue.

My life is a lie,

And nothing is true.

Never really gotten my head around the point of valentine's day. Does anyone know where the idea originates from?

Never really gotten my head around the point of valentine's day. Does anyone know where the idea originates from?

Valentine's day is Saint Valentines day, which, if I'm correct, was a Saint who feed poor children out of his own compassion. Over the years we just turned it into a day for affection; but I'm not sure if that's right! That's just what I remember learning on grade school :p

Nashida

She do a blep
This year's gonna be weird. I finally have a boyfriend to share it with but he's out in Idaho and I'm not. Plus I work until 6 pm that day and have been invited to a furmeet that night at a friend's place.

At most I think we'll just be sappy over Facebook that day and I'm working on some couples icons for us, then I'll go stalk the half-price candy the next day.

SnC

Ha. All you people with boyfriends and girlfriends. None of you had the foresight to be single, like me. And now you have holiday obligations. Bet you're regretting that decision now.

:(