• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Happy Valentines Day

Misomie

Lazy Artist
My bf and I have made plans to go have a picnic somewhere nice, go shopping, and then get dinner. I think it's more of a coincidence it's around Valantine's day. We last went out for dinner last month. Last weekend I supplied us with a pizza and ice cream feast and the week before he supplied the dinner of ice cream and Subway.

I was thinking of sewing him a new pillow (using foam shavings from fursuits) because he loves pillows and giving it to him when he picks me up late Friday night. XD I'm still deciding what to make it out of because I'm poor. Maybe an old shirt with some patterns sewn on. I can do that. :3

KOfoxing

Breakfast Club Honorary Member
Valentine's Day is my April Fools.
Having a sick prank war with my GF is what we do for fun.
Yes, my get tricks out of hand sometimes, and my ideas are beyond "outside the box". But hey, she does exactly the same.

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
Valentine's Day is my April Fools.
Having a sick prank war with my GF is what we do for fun.
Yes, my get tricks out of hand sometimes, and my ideas are beyond "outside the box". But hey, she does exactly the same.

THIS. IS. AWESOME!!

If myself and my guy stay together long enough I may have to steal your idea.

Ahzek M'kar

Anal Centipede
I'm surprised no one lies about having a gf so they have an excuse to buy and eat loads of chocolate.