• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Harlem Shake?

I think I'm finally starting to understand this whole Harlem Shake thing. I guess I just needed someone to explain it to me. This meme is actually pretty funny.

[video=youtube;ZSRXb2SesfE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSRXb2SesfE[/video]

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Ill take harlem shake any day over that stupid gallon smashing meme.
pfft whatever, gallon smashing is the best. it actually makes people angry on youtube.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
It's not too hard to piss off youtubers. Just tell them their favorite dadrock band is shit, grab a seat, and watch the universe tear apart.
not only did they piss off youtube, they made my local radio station angry as well. i almost feel like smashing some gallons myself, but id rather drink the milk.

Magick

Posing school graduate
I'm not entirely sure what a Harlem Shake is, and I'm not too eager to find out. As for youtube comments, it's either a ton of pasta, quote from the video or a flame war but sometimes interesting to read.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Last edited:

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
S

Sar

I dont see anything in these videos.... at least Gangham style was was interesting...

Ill take harlem shake any day over that stupid gallon smashing meme.

541481_612366002122601_1518825017_n.png

Yeah I feel the same way. Anyone know why youtube memes are everywhere today? Too bad they are progressively getting shittier.

You are asking why a website that hosts videos that are shared and viewed by hundreds of millions a day, how videos that are infinitely viewed and shared by hundreds of millions of people a day get talked about and regurgitated on and offline infinetly and inheretently?

Put two and two together.

None of those videos show anyone ACTUALLY doing the Harlem Shake. They're just... Shaking. The Harlem Shake is a little dance that looks nothing like any of these.Also, love how all these white people are acting like the Harlem shake is new shit. XD It's almost as old as my mom wtf

Last edited: