• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Has Anyone been to a Rave

DragonLover17

Rex the Anthro Dragon
If so id like to know whats its like.

Alaskan Wolf

Photoshop? I use MS Paint!
I would also love to know what it's like beforehand, as I do believe I'm going to a rave this Friday. (In this community, I have no idea if it will actually go though, but hey, you gotta try.)

Also, I'll have updates on this thread (promise) once I get back from it.

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
what is really your definition of "rave", firstoff? because, if we're talking loud music, dancing and lots of glowsticks and strobe lights...then yes. i have been to a lot of those. but if we're talking dance clubs with X and LSD, then no. i would recommend the latter if you want any backbone to your stories.

DragonLover17

Rex the Anthro Dragon
I've never been but I can tell you it's nothing like stupid glowstickfagfurries make it out to be (as in no giant orgies, sorry)
I just wanna know what a Rave is like, that means either a furry rave or regular rave.

Its crazy, but fun,
Strobe lights. DJ's. Drinks. GLOW STICKS. OMFG
Yes, I would recommend them.

Alaskan Wolf

Photoshop? I use MS Paint!
I would like any raves that I go to, be a drug free experience... (Then again, maybe I'm just a pussy, someone tell me if I am...)

DragonLover17

Rex the Anthro Dragon
I would like any raves that I go to, be a drug free experience... (Then again, maybe I'm just a pussy, someone tell me if I am...)
Dont use drugs it`ll mess up your life someone asks you if you want some weed or whatever say no. But im the same i want a good rave with no drugs involed.

DragonLover17

Rex the Anthro Dragon
Lol.
OHNOES WEED WILL FUX UP YOUR LIFE JUST SAY NO.

Jesus.
What are you? 12?
Of all the actual hard drugs out there to list off...
Note i said whatever at the end meaning all drugs dude.

Slyck

Be sure to bring lots of Gigi D'Agostino.

EDIT:

Shouldn't this be in Rants and Raaaaves?

Last edited:

Tomias_Redford

Knight Of Time
Actually weed ain't that bad. I do it quite a lot with my mates. Especialyl if we go to tutti Square and go clubbing.

We try to go rave it up at least once a week XD

Guenwhyvar

I've been to many raves of many different kinds. The gabber/hardcore-raves were the best! Tens of thousands of people dancing in huge stadiums and other big halls with huge stages and lightshows were something to remember forever. The last few years the parties I've been to were somewhat smaller in scale (usually between 1000 and 2000 people), but with the right DJs these parties/raves can also give you a reasonable idea of what it can be like.

These parties can be dangerous though. So many different people together, each with their own agenda...well...just be aware that not all people are there for the same reasons as yourself.

Ersatz

Banned
Banned
I went to a rave once intending to punch out the guy responsible for playing all the awful "music", but the song that came on when I got there made my ears hemorrhage, so I had to retreat.

MARIJUANA IS A GATEWAY DRUG HURRRRR

Such bullshit. Can't believe people buy into this stupid propaganda.
Yeah, all it really does is turn people into fanatics. It's no worse than a religion...

You're a pussy, since you apparently lack the self-control needed to be somewhere drugs are without taking them.

Erewolf

the ghost
I read that as "free drug experience" :cool: That would be better

FUCK YEA

I'm going to my first rave next month. I already have lots of experience with X and honestly it seems like the best fucking time in the world. A bunch of my friends are raver kids, some started sober but in the end....X makes raves better IMO. Not that I'm pushing drugs, X is veryvery bad for you. BUT SOOOOOOOOOO FUN.

: D

greg-the-fox

FUCK YEA

I'm going to my first rave next month. I already have lots of experience with X and honestly it seems like the best fucking time in the world. A bunch of my friends are raver kids, some started sober but in the end....X makes raves better IMO. Not that I'm pushing drugs, X is veryvery bad for you. BUT SOOOOOOOOOO FUN.

: D

I've watched several documentaries about ecstasy, it's actually relatively harmless. It has really positive effects in a medical setting and it makes no sense that it has such a stigma, worse than Marijuana even. Just propaganda and such. Found the documentaries:

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/is-alcohol-worse-than-ecstasy/
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/ecstasy-rising/

I'm not pro-drug or anti-drug, I just think people should know the truth. And yes there are loads of terrible and deadly drugs out there; heroin, meth, cocaine, inhalants, and even alcohol. But pot and ecstasy are really not dangerous. Even LSD is not really dangerous, long term usage aside. The government's classification of controlled substances is all wrong.

Ersatz

Banned
Banned
I've watched several documentaries about ecstasy, it's actually relatively harmless. It has really positive effects in a medical setting and it makes no sense that it has such a stigma, worse than Marijuana even.
Sure it does. It renders your fashion sense and taste in music even worse than that of hippies.

I'm not pro-drug or anti-drug, I just think people should know the truth. And yes there are loads of terrible and deadly drugs out there; heroin, meth, cocaine, inhalants, and even alcohol. But pot and ecstasy are really not dangerous. Even LSD is not really dangerous, long term usage aside. The government's classification of controlled substances is all wrong.
Yeah, US drug policy's battle cry is "Damn the statistics, full speed ahead!"

Oovie

Fabulous Secret Powers
Dont use drugs it`ll mess up your life someone asks you if you want some weed or whatever say no. But im the same i want a good rave with no drugs involed.
Don't worry I highly doubt anyone is bizarre enough to bring weed to a rave. They'll more likely be hopped up on LSD, shrooms, maybe lick some frogs beforehand!