• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Has anyone seen this?

dogit

That derp from faf
I'm I the only one who has seen this before?
DogtanianLogo.JPG

Its basically a child friendly version of the original with all the characters being anthros. Its actually a lot closer to the book than many other interpretations and for a bbc kids cartoon its really good. Animation at times can get a bit WTF just happened at times but I can recommend it to and furries who like the original or any other versions of the story. Something somthing that really gets me angry is that when you say to someone the cartoon of the three musketeers they think of crappy Disney film (personal tasted.) I can understand why its not that well known I mean who outside of British kids watches the bbc. Go hear to see the first episode. enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR94ZSOV18o&feature=kp

PS: I have no idea if there is already a thread about this show and if there is sorry.

F

FangWarrior

Nope, never heard of it in my life, until now, Looks interesting.

DeCatt

Parking Lot Enthusiast
I'm I the only one who has seen this before?
DogtanianLogo.JPG

Its basically a child friendly version of the original with all the characters being anthros. Its actually a lot closer to the book than many other interpretations and for a bbc kids cartoon its really good. Animation at times can get a bit WTF just happened at times but I can recommend it to and furries who like the original or any other versions of the story. Something somthing that really gets me angry is that when you say to someone the cartoon of the three musketeers they think of crappy Disney film (personal tasted.) I can understand why its not that well known I mean who outside of British kids watches the bbc. Go hear to see the first episode. enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR94ZSOV18o&feature=kp

PS: I have no idea if there is already a thread about this show and if there is sorry.

That show was the shit. I watched that all the time when I was 10.
Theme song was super ghey but.

Inpw

Roller Coaster Imagineer.
Years ago still during apartheid this show was dubbed in Afrikaans here. Any middle income South African 25 and older would be able to respond on "Brakenjan".

L

LizardKing

I forgot that existed until now.

Needs more Animals of Farthing Wood.

Charrio

Artistic Mouse
Yeah I remember that one, there were quite a few animal character shows like this way back when.
I remember the Little Koala quite fondly, its almost impossible to find now.
God or Blinky Bear

Wolfool

Oh hell that music XD Looks like the kind of thing I'd have watched though... If I didn't throw the tv out the window during the intro!!

dogit

That derp from faf
What! did you throw your tv away when it was on tv? wow you haven't had a tv for a rely long time.

Wolfool

What! did you throw your tv away when it was on tv? wow you haven't had a tv for a rely long time.

Hehe, no I was saying I might have watched it but I'd probably have found the intro pretty annoying! It's very difficult to get tone across in writing XD

Agrovation

Never seen it before, but the way the first episode is blocked really reminds me of shōnen anime.

About the intro, this is what I was hearing:

1-4-4-8-4-4-1 muskehounds are always ready
1-4-4-8-4-4-1 helping everybody
1-4-4-8-4-4-1 it's a pretty story
champain and drinking for fun
thats the way to be

1-4-4-8-4-4-1 muskehounds are always ready
1-4-4-8-4-4-1 helping everybody
1-4-4-8-4-4-1 can't stop being corny
if you can make like a chump
it can make you be

tak-ka-ra tak-ka-ra