• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Have an awesome idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-mannor

Prisoner 655321
Do you have a really cool idea for a painting?

I need a great one for a multi-paneled canvas that's sewn together, and frankly looks pretty neat ^^

My original idea was to do frames from the wanted comics, but because of the guns my teacher got a little offed by the idea... anyway I need a new idea that is really kickass. I am looking for something maybe close to that art style, but that's not a big concern. Pretty much no cursing (if it contains words), no gore or excessive violence, no guns (unless used tastefully). Swords and such would be fine as far as i am concerned.

I plan on making this a very intensive project and spending a large amount of time on it. My level of artistic ability will not be a factor for choosing a topic, or theme so anything really awesome would be a viable option. Just any really awesome ^^

and yes I will post it when its done... it'll take about a month, I recon.

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
I'm sorry, but I'm not doing your homework for you. There are plenty of places to gain ideas and do your own work.

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
Stop following me around and parroting me please.

E-mannor

Prisoner 655321
hmm, well I guess a bitter reception is better than being totally ignored, but no... not even homework, just looking for inspiration.

And how is this not the place? Its a message board on an art website XD I even posted it in the right place for once, lol.

If anyone had an idea that would look really great then so be it, if not then nothing ventured nothing gained. Anyway i started it today anyway, hehe.

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
hmm, well I guess a bitter reception is better than being totally ignored, but no... not even homework, just looking for inspiration.

And how is this not the place? Its a message board on an art website XD I even posted it in the right place for once, lol.

If anyone had an idea that would look really great then so be it, if not then nothing ventured nothing gained. Anyway i started it today anyway, hehe.

You wanted us to do the idea for you since it was not graded on art quality. That's why I said we're not going to do the homework for you. Sounds like your project was just carry through of your idea.

mapdark

Fluffy as a shaggy carpet

Thing is this is tutorials and critique ,
not "give me an idea" .

If you have an art block this is not the good place to ask for help.

The reponses might sound cold and harsh , but the truth is that MANY people don,t seem to be able to use the subforums correctly. So after a time you become a bit tired.

Uberskunk

Art Student Saboteur
Not to mention it's an art forum - that guarantees everyone's an asshole. Even myself, but I channel it to other areas.

NightWolf714

The Pet Returning to the Wild
Thing is this is tutorials and critique ,
not "give me an idea" .

If you have an art block this is not the good place to ask for help.

The reponses might sound cold and harsh , but the truth is that MANY people don,t seem to be able to use the subforums correctly. So after a time you become a bit tired.

Technically, this subforums description says the following:
Tutorials and Critiques
Feedback - A place for artists to seek advice, show off tutorials, seek critiques and more.

Therefore, it should be alright for him to ask for advice would what type of picture would look good on that canvas. Suggests are not "doing their dirty work," it's just an idea of where to start in looking for ideas.

Now that that's out of the way, I like the idea of a sewn up canvas, especially with the idea of sequential art. Battles are always exciting, so that's a good idea to go with.

I would say look at the way you did the sewing. Is it nice and clean and almost unnoticable? Then bit a more modern and civilized subject. Is it made with thick string and obvious, almost savage? Then go for a more violent and ancient subject. Let the subject fit the feel of the canvas.

Best of luck to you. I would definitely like to see what you come up with. :D

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
I plan on making this a very intensive project and spending a large amount of time on it. My level of artistic ability will not be a factor for choosing a topic, or theme so anything really awesome would be a viable option. Just any really awesome ^^

and yes I will post it when its done... it'll take about a month, I recon.

Suggests are not "doing their dirty work," it's just an idea of where to start in looking for ideas.

Emphasizing the above.

If the project is more on the idea, and not the art, yes, my former statement stands.

mapdark

Fluffy as a shaggy carpet
Technically, this subforums description says the following:
Tutorials and Critiques
Feedback - A place for artists to seek advice, show off tutorials, seek critiques and more.

Therefore, it should be alright for him to ask for advice would what type of picture would look good on that canvas. Suggests are not "doing their dirty work," it's just an idea of where to start in looking for ideas.

I wouldn,t mind if he would ask for let's say what would look good with a certain subject you know .

But the thing is that this person has no subject whatsoever and wants the people of this board to do the research for them.

Not only is the request a bit sillly , but us GIVING h=them a subject to paint doesn,t help them in any way since they can't develop their artistic skills on that level.

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
Gonna kill the thread, OP hasn't been back in a while just realizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.