• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Have being a Furry helped you professionally?

Lemanic

As the headline says, have being a furry helped you proffesionally? Had it easier in acting schools? Art schools? Studios? Have your gallery in FA been an advantage and been something you're proud having in your resume?

JumboWumbo

Banned in two states.
11238236-Job-interview-Stock-Photo-interviewing.jpg

"So it says here that you go by the name 'PawLicker69' online. Would you care to explain?"

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Helped me professioonally? No.

For me Furry is only a fandom aond I will treat it as such.

Lemanic

One reason for making this thread is that I find it fascinating that there aren't any PG-rated Live Action shows on Nick! and Disney with official furries playing with their fursonas on TV. I'd love to see Albi the Fox having wild adventures on Disney Channel.

zidders

I got a job as community manager for Blue Fang Games. I used to play a Facebook game called Zoo Kingdom and would help people with game tips and what not. When the devs learned I was a furry one of them asked me if I thought their game would appeal to the furry audience. I thought it a little odd since a zoo is sort of like animal prison but I understood what they were going for. They made me a community manager and I ended up working for them for about a year.

Unfortunately it didn't pay and the game ended up going tits-up but I now have that on my resume and have made some great contacts in the game industry because of it should I ever decide to get into it.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
In no way what-so-ever.

Furry_DeLorean

No help, but no problem either. I'm a mechanic and my toolbox and cars have some furry stickers on them. Nobody noticed them until I wore my tail to work last Halloween. My bosses thought it was weird but neat.

TheFeralWolfSniper

Deny defiance
As the headline says, have being a furry helped you proffesionally? Had it easier in acting schools? Art schools? Studios? Have your gallery in FA been an advantage and been something you're proud having in your resume?
Helped out in school: no
Helped out in Art School: no
Helped out in a Studio: no
Helped out in my resume: no
Oh darn... I failed with flying colors...

A

Alex K

Being an animal lover has only accomplished an astounding sense of propriety in my life and I'm thankful for my bagely best friend and fat pussy everyday.

Kawaii Skyee

My main source of income is from my sewing. I have had commissions for plush, kigurumi's, and capelets from furries. So I guess that would count as being a furry has helped me professionally.

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
11238236-Job-interview-Stock-Photo-interviewing.jpg

"So it says here that you go by the name 'PawLicker69' online. Would you care to explain?"

I hate it when jobs does that.
WHY THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER
WHY DOES EVERYTHING YOU DO ONLINE MATTERS.