• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Have you ever drawn your sona as a different gender before?

sleepy kitty

yeeter yeeter, pumpkin eater
Ever get bored and draw your sona as another gender? I just drew Annabelle as a guy. Meet Andy!

Untitled70_20210417165318.png

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
B8F5820E-EC7B-4245-9013-D772453AE39C.jpeg

In terms of physical appearance, Milestone wouldn’t change much if she was male. But she would be considerably smaller.

The character in my avatar (Hailen) also wouldn’t look very different as a woman. He’d be slimmer, and the change would certainly be more noticeable than Milestone’s, because of the added...assets :p.

Last edited:

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Not exactly. However, before I first drew her i found out it was possible to take the appearance settings for the skyrim character she was based off, and place them onto characters of the other gender, or different races.

She (he I guess?) got a thicc beard

Do what I do, give them a brother or a sister. XD

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
I don't exactly draw, but I do commission Drake as his female alter ego, Jennifer.

Sam Akuchin Wamm

i don't need to draw them myself.

plenty of people have already done that for me smh.

Jackpot Raccuki

Although half canine, is not a wolf.
I never really understood it and I don't really want to draw/get commission of Jackpot being female but that might be because he's too gay to become female.

alphienya

Perpetually sleepy cat
Hm. Nah. Other people have accidentally drawn my sona as a girl and it makes me insanely uncomfortable. Like sure his color scheme isn't the most masculine ever (he has trans flag colors + brown eyes) but still. He's a good trans dude and I don't really feel like questioning my own gender again any time soon. He's gonna change with me if I ever do so uh. Nope. Not drawing him as anything else anytime soon.

I will do it with other characters though. Granted there typically isn't much difference in the design but it's still a fun thing to do. I'd like to do it more often.