• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Have you ever found yourself doing things your sona does?

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Sometimes I ribbit. I'd also occasionally hop when I was in college.

Besides, my sona's personality is very similar to mine so we both laugh at the silliest things, talk to non-speaking stuff and enjoy reservedness in spite of going random around peeps.

And if I had my sona's magic and his long tongue ability I'd abuse of it so much!

D

Deleted member 111470

I started to like fruits more than I used to, especially ones such as dates and persimmon. My fursona's main diet is mostly fruits and raw nuts, and lately I've been eating similarly to him. This wasn't the case when I first created him.
Plus, I started being somewhat physically active and staying outdoors more than I used to. Guess I'm slowly turning to him, rather than he to me.

M

Massan Otter

Well, sort of. I've always liked to swim, but this year I got into swimming outdoors regularly in the summer, and visiting the pool a little more often in the winter. I'm sure I'm enjoying fish more often too!

I based my sona off my own personality/self, so maybe? We both get easily startled for example. Though, I’ve never raided gardens like he has :p

Rap Daniel

Clever dino wizard boi
Banned
I based my sona off my own personality/self, so maybe? We both get easily startled for example. Though, I’ve never raided gardens like he has :p
Boo!

*giggles*

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
:D

If only I can flap my arms and fly away... Or use tech to travel betwixt dimensions. Other than that, nopers.

:D

Stadt

Eeriee the Wendigo
I stand on my toes a lot too. Never really connected it with my sona tho.

But I'm also the kind of person who likes to run up the stairs on all fours

Sunburst_Odell

Some weird teen on the web that likes cartoons
I'm sure Sunburst and I both laugh at unfunny memes and jokes on the internet in our free time.

Clippit

Let's green egg and ham it!
Well, I heavily based my sona around me: outfit preference, hairstyle, body type, personality (albeit slightly more exaggerated for fun) ssooo... Tho sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to have a trunk for a nose and hooves for hands ... It probably wouldn't be too comfortable, honestly. :p

Lexiand

Werewolf
Adventure was always cool