• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Have you ever googled yourself?

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Yeah, about once every other day.

c'mon, you know somebody had to make the masturbation joke

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
A load of people by the same name, on social networks that I don't use. I was expecting my Facebook to come up, but little came up concerning me.

However, I'm pretty sure that typing in my username would give more of my actual online information. I wonder if my old scene videos are on there somewhere...

GoetheFaust

I haven't googled myself per-say, but I have googled other things and found myself. Like, a picture of myself holding up a sign at a hockey game or something of that nature.

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
googled my real name and cam up the head of the EPA, four lawyers, several doctors, an airforce colonel, and irish rock star, some guy who makes wigs, at least three artists (I am obscurely among them) several obits and about eleven college professors. Then googled my Doggywolf67 and got me and some critic who seemed like a real piece of work. Then I checked the registry and found that there are 925 noted people with the same name. At least mention of me (Through my books) was on the first page.

Pantheros

you are me, and i am you
hahah googled my user name

got pantherOS... panther OS
and some reeeeealy unpopular furry youtuber...

PastryOfApathy

Yeah, like 5 years ago it just dug up embarrassing myspace profiles I tried to forget about. Now it's just articles about David Cameron written by Malta's local newspaper.

Carnau

Ice cream is the only way
Thankfully I did all my law breaking when I was a minor so nothing bad ever comes up about me online.
Come to think of it nothing ever comes up about me when you search my name up, I do a damn good job at remaining hidden.

Phyllostachys

Feigning intelligence
Since my user name is from a genus of bamboo, googling it just gives results regarding said bamboos.
So I decided to google my real name this time.... and some female model came up. Puzzling, since I am a guy.

Destova

Nobody Special
Hmm. Googling my name with ny middle name comes up with a neurologist in Illinois. Without my middle name, I'm a law firm in Oklahoma. Not a darned thing about me though woot.

Destova though, my fursona is the fourth link, and Google images comes up with my fursona and my eve online character with the same name lol.

Jags

Shepherd of Fire
Yeah. I'm one of the first hits in image search. Such popularity.

Lisko

Sure, I often Google myself. Like when Angie's not in the mood or I'm alone in a hotel...

Really, Googling my real name gives only sports results and my professional web page. So it looks I'm a computer geek AND pretty damn athletic guy.

Wax

Always tired
I am half-turkish, so. I found a load of old profiles for generic social networks that I used to use. Just signed into all of them and deleted my account, and now no one can Google my name without successfully finding IRL me.

googled my real name and cam up the head of the EPA, four lawyers, several doctors, an airforce colonel, and irish rock star, some guy who makes wigs, at least three artists (I am obscurely among them) several obits and about eleven college professors. Then googled my Doggywolf67 and got me and some critic who seemed like a real piece of work. Then I checked the registry and found that there are 925 noted people with the same name. At least mention of me (Through my books) was on the first page.

Seems like you have a popular name! The closest person to me a twitter account of some teen from Liverpool who is obsessed with soccer and The 1975. Could be worse.

Antronach

Bringin' sexy back~
Thanks to some lovingly generic names, googling myself nets you doctors, lawyers and high school students with shitty fackbook pages. None of them me. :/

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
I gave a try at googling my real name. The first result is a picture of me at age 12. Then I find a school assignment I did months ago on the same page.

They know me...

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
If we're talking about username, then yes I have because I'm the only person besides someone who speaks spanish that uses the username online, for the most part.

If we're talking about the real world name, sadly I'm the only me in existance too.

ArmorcladCoyote

Red Wolf Inquisitor
I share a real name with a play write, a high ranking guy in Microsoft, and a guy that worked backstage at a theater Neil Gaiman once read some of his stories at, and... a female nursing home admin. That poor woman. I'm not saying my real name. While it's not butch, it's in no way feminine.

My username just pulls up here, my discussion on a game forum, and my SF.

Percy

o-o
I share my name with my grandfather, so he's the one that pops up upon self-googling.

...plus some really cringy stuff I did as a kid.

My myspace from when I was a tween, myspace is sooooo ugly now.
My facebook comments.
Know Your Meme comments.
My high school.
I'm on ancestry.com along with other names of my family.
Apparently one of my mom's family members paid that website to this whole research on their ancestry, how cool.
I'm glad he did that, because I wanted to do the same thing before on that website.
But I don't have to, because some else in the family did it.
I'm so glad I looked up my name.
I'm on http://www.familyrelatives.com/
That's it.

DeCatt

Parking Lot Enthusiast
My RL name brings up a tennis player and a dead racing car driver.

"AlbinoAlbedo" brings up my eBay account, my last.fm, FA, Weasyl, my comic book collection, some random forums where I made 1 post and left, Furbuy, people who have reposted my art. Friends and family all know my screen name so none of this stuff is a secret. Kind of embarrassed about Furbid though. Front page has fucking dildos for sale.