• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Have you ever heard religious people saying furry is a sin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
Okay, guys. I want to hear about people you've heard say furry was a sin. Obviously there are very intolerant people who have shunned furries because of their religion. I'd like to hear especially the rationale behind it. My guess would be most of them would pinpoint to "God made man in his own image, therefore he is a human and not a wolf and wanting to be a wolf is a sin."

My mom is fairly religious and thinks furry is an aberration, for example. Of course, she's Catholic and actually has a life. There's gotta be more bigoted people out there.

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
yeah, you pretty much got it right. the bestiallity and rejecting the form has given you. i suppose in some ways that could be blasphome, but it says nothing about furs in the bible, so who knows.

RayO_ElGatubelo

I've heard 'Evidence is a tool of the Devil!' before so I wouldn't be surprised.

Now that is the epitome of anti-intellectuallism.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Pretty much what everyone else is saying

There was also one where the argument was people who are furries don't worship gods, but animals and that's obviously a sin

There's a video about it somewhere on Youtube, I might have to find it

RayO_ElGatubelo

I just thought of something.

Do you think Jack T. Chick considers fursonas to be demons?

Aleu

Deuces

There was also one where the argument was people who are furries don't worship gods, but animals and that's obviously a sin

there is not enough epic facepalm to express how stupid that is.

yes

Krasl

Rebel Wolf

yeah, that is the number one sin in the book.
"thou shalt have no god before me" or something like that.

probably, but who?

Leviticus 18:23

wow, someone actually whopped out a scripture! *applause*

Silver Dragon

Don't worry, I'm a doctor.
but bestiality does not equate furry.

I didn't mean it that way, I was simply posting the bestiality reference from the bible.

I don't even have a religion.

Melo

Oh, **** you.
THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR CRUSADER CAT!
http://www.youtube.com/user/CrusadertheCat

LAWLS

crusadercat-crusader_cat_vs_yarn_ball_the_end-11744.jpeg

CC images always crack me up.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
I still believe in Zeus and he fucked a bunch of random animals and things anyway. He was a real bro god.

Aleu

Deuces
I didn't mean it that way, I was simply posting the bestiality reference from the bible.

I don't even have a religion.

But I already knew that. I just didn't know the exact verse (nor do I really care).

I'm just saying that's what the bible thumpers think.
Furries = animal/human = bestiality

MrBlack

Is an alligator
But in all reality though, I don't think it's wrong. I mean, I'm a christian and I don't think God is going to hate me because I like furry.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
What the fuck?

I'm getting tired of this fursecution bullshit. Normal people don't hate furries, most people don't know what they are.
Besides, any christfag who actually hates furries on a religious basis will hate anything, given a tiny excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.