• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Have you ever heard religious people saying furry is a sin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDK

BARK BARK WAG WAG
Not really, I think moral crusaders have more pressing issues to follow, such as video game violence and the don't ask, don't tell policy to be worried about us godless heathens. I mean we already have enough uptight, wannabe morally superior dickheads around here as is. Do we need any outside ones?

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
Not really, I think moral crusaders have more pressing issues to follow, such as video game violence and the don't ask, don't tell policy to be worried about us godless heathens. I mean we already have enough uptight, wannabe morally superior dickheads around here as is. Do we need any outside ones?

you would think that, but appearently everybody thinks being a fur is a twisted, immoral, senseless thing to do. plus the killing of babies and old people, don't forget about that.

Aleu

Deuces
dude, just wow. this is the biggest load i have heard in years, and i'm a christian! this is just silly and childish v_v

I know, sad how they label others as trash just because they're beliefs are different.

Faith in humanity

Besides, any christfag who actually hates furries on a religious basis will hate anything, given a tiny excuse.

you have a point..

Last edited:

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
you would think that, but appearently everybody thinks being a fur is a twisted, immoral, senseless thing to do. plus the killing of babies and old people, don't forget about that.
Were you paying attention at all?

When have you honestly met someone who thinks that?

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
I know, sad how they label others as trash just because they're beliefs are different.

yup, now we have downgraded to the old 11th century christianity v_v
although, it has always been like that in american history, or american related history.

What isn't a sin?

watching butterflies?

Heliamphora

i havent personally heard it but ages ago i noticed jack chick's website had a suggestions box and i suggested he make a comic about furries. i find that guy's massive amounts of batshit hilarious and really wanted to see what hed have to say about furdom. i cant decide if im happy he didnt take my suggestion or not.

Fenrir Lupus

Politically incorrect.
I've heard 'Evidence is a tool of the Devil!' before so I wouldn't be surprised.

There's lies, there's damned lies, and then there's statistics :p

Anyway, i've never noticed the religious hating furry fandom. Bestiality, yes, but furry fandom... no.

In fact, I don't think there are many real zealots where I live... religious people, sure, but... seriously... it's the midwest, not the deep south...

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
I've met people like that.

I live in the South dude.....seriously >.>

O_O

BRB drawing your fursona

well...I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't fake.

yeah, i live in a hick state too.

I'm concidering trolling that site soooo bad... I really wanna... Maybe tommorrow... Maybe now... Should I?

it's your choice. go for it if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.