• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Have you...

PriestRevan

Banned
Banned
I never denied anything. I'm saying that we should change the face of the fandom.
On the other awkward hand, I like yiff. There's nothing wrong with it. What I truly don't get is why anti furries are anti furries. Everybody is fucked up in their own way. That means that if anti furries hated furries because they were fucked up, they would hate everybody. That won't work out.

We can't change the face of the fandom to something that isn't true.

People try to defend that at Conventions have no sex (which is a terrible lie), but great artists are still selling huge portraits of large, 20 member orgies.

coolkidex

Hug a wolf today!
We can't change the face of the fandom to something that isn't true.

People try to defend that at Conventions have no sex (which is a terrible lie), but great artists are still selling huge portraits of large, 20 member orgies.

Of course. But take into consideration the size of the fandom. Not all is yiff. A great GREAT deal IS, (70%ish) but there is an acual connection to the fandom past the yiff. I'm saying we should teach that side, instead of peoples first impressions of the fandom being the adult side.

PriestRevan

Banned
Banned
Of course. But take into consideration the size of the fandom. Not all is yiff. A great GREAT deal IS, (70%ish) but there is an acual connection to the fandom past the yiff. I'm saying we should teach that side, instead of peoples first impressions of the fandom being the adult side.

70% is a huge guess.

nedded

is a goat.
Uh, yes I have. I was very careful about avoiding the "dark side," as it were, and now I have the problem of a rampantly innocent furry on my hands.
And by rampantly innocent, I mean they don't even know what 4chan is.

Crossfire21

I dont think i could get someone into it, Its something you rather like or not. And I would not go inviting people to this fandom just to make it some fad or popular hangout.But that person might have been one anyways and never knew

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof

Sernion

I see the goal before me
Ever since I joined the fandom whenever I see someone using "Wolf" in their username outside the fandom, it makes me wonder if he's a furry.
But I never asked one because I thought it would be silly and awkward if they don't know what a furry is.

Ro4dk1ll

Wigger.
A lot of the people I've met offline who have taken an interest in my art have ended up drawing similar stuff. :1

coolkidex

Hug a wolf today!
:3 <------ thats a furry smily? if so iv met alota furrys and didnt even know :eek:

I'm sure that some people use it because it's cool, but chances are that if you ask sombody who uses it, they will at least say that they know what a furry is.

Luring people into this pit of faggotry and social retardation by deliberately misrepresenting it is a dispicable thing to do. Anyone who's done it should be ashamed.

ToeClaws

PEBKAC exterminator
Yes... and I will attempt to convert as many of the faithful as possible. *twitch*

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
You went off of ":3"? Man, you must really have been desperate or something.

Grimfang

It was more of the curiosity of a friend as to what I do online. I kept it all to myself for the longest time, but eventually I caved in to inquiries. It wasn't my original intent to convert/infect anyone else. All I can do now is admit my mistakes, and press forward..
*regrets!*

Really though.. it's only as big a deal as you make of it. :p

Mr Fox

Rainbows... Uber!
Yeah i would advise for the sake of the person your doing it to, not to get anyone into this fandom.

R

Rakiao

And their are no true reasons to hate anything. Everybody hates things for their own reasons. I may be crossing some borders by saying this, but ive noticed most against furries were Christian... I'm just using that as an example to back what I'm saying. Don't take to heart people.

I'm Christian and I think you'd sooner go to hell for being a closed mined fool than being a furry lol.